The home search starts online, but the real estate industry is often optimized for in-person, one-on-one service. That's a fantastic experience once you connect with the right professional, but finding the right fit isn't always a smooth process. Opcity built a nationwide real-time data and technology platform combining cutting edge deep learning, business analytics and human intuition with the latest web, mobile and digital telephony technologies to enable our team of professionals, and thousands of real estate agents and brokers, to make sure we connect every home buy with the right agent at the right time so more time is spent finding a home and less time finding the perfect agent.
The communications manager at Opcity will have the opportunity to build our internal communications program from the ground up. With over 600 employees across two different offices we are looking for someone to help us develop programs, channels and content to build and maintain our company culture as we scale. We are anticipating to double headcount in 2019 so there will be lots of opportunities to engage and inspire our team.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work cross-functionally and across geographies with internal stakeholders at all levels to define key messages and themes and to drive awareness and adoption of programs and initiatives.
- Manage communications to internal teams to ensure consistent understanding of our initiatives.
- Summarize research into executive-ready talking points and recommendations.
- Compose compelling, succinct narratives for use by marketing, sales, and product management.
- Work with our Marketing and Facilities team to enhance our office space and determine what can help to make the employee experience better
- Create events and programs that help to drive employee engagement Partner with the team at realtor.com headquarters to disseminate content from other regions when appropriate
What We Like To See / Measures of Success:
- Prior experience building out and executing internal communications plans and programs from the ground up
- Manage multiple priorities as an independent, self-starter with excellent time management
- Compose compelling, succinct narratives for use by marketing, engineering, sales, and product management.
- Strong attention to detail, excellent writing and writing skills
- Excellent presentation and public speaking experience
- 4-5 years of experience in a similar role or working within the tech industry
- Bachelor's degree preferred, high school diploma required
Read Full Job Description