Communications Specialist at Arrive Logistics
Your responsibilities would include (but not be limited to):
- Researching, writing and editing communication materials, including communications plans, blog posts, articles, press releases, etc.
- Supporting social media management (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter), including social content research, development, editing, scheduling, engagement, auditing and reporting.
- Supporting reputation management programs including monitoring new reviews (Google, DAT and Glassdoor), drafting review responses and reporting on trends.
- Monitoring, analyzing and reporting on company/industry news and weekly/monthly communications program activity and results.
- Serve as a secondary point-of-contact for our external PR agency to ensure deadlines and quality standards are met.
- Assist in executing internal communications and organizational strategies from writing drafts to pulling reporting.
- Provide website /owned media content support for monthly customer facing publications.
- Conduct competitive and industry analysis.
- Contribute to other marketing projects & initiatives as needed
Education and/or Experience:
- College graduate with bachelor’s degree in public relations, mass communications, journalism or related field.
- 2-3 years public relations or marketing communications experience preferred.
- Has a strong ability to organize and maintain multiple responsibilities across a variety of initiatives.
- Has a positive, flexible attitude and interest in being part of a modern, growing marketing team.
- Has strong writing skills, attention to detail and can work efficiently in the fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrates a thirst for knowledge and learning and shows continual improvement in communications skills.
- Has previously supported social media efforts on behalf of an organization or individual.
- Team player - you will work with people across the organization so collaboration is a must!
- Strong verbal and written skills.
- A quick learner with an efficient work style.
- A resourceful self-starter.
- Make an immediate impact on a lean Marketing team.
- Work in the booming city of Austin, TX!
- Earn a competitive base salary.
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual!
- Eat for free on Fridays…lunch is on Arrive.
- Grab a bite at the delicious food trucks located at the MET center.
- Sweat it out using our on-site, state-of-the-art gym & yoga studio!
- Recharge your batteries at our fully stocked caffeine bar.
- Soothe aches and pains with our monthly in-office massages.
- Get active at the MET Center’s hike and bike trails and disk golf course.
- Shoot some hoops at our basketball court or serve it up at our tennis court!