Community Strategist at Khoros
At Khoros, our passion is to help the world's best brands create customers for life. We build products we're proud of, and we're passionate about customer success. As part of the Vista Equity family, you'll receive best in class development opportunities and the ability to work with customers like Samsung, HP, Sony and Visa.
The Khoros engagement platform comprises Online Community, Social Media Management and Messaging products for social customer service, social support and social media marketing teams to listen, respond and act on customer conversations – creating deep relationships and fostering brand loyalty and advocacy.
The best Fortune 1000 companies in the world trust Khoros to help them build closer, more personalized and trusted relationships with their customers. Some of our clients: HP, Samsung, and LiveNation (to name a few). We are a Vista Equity Partners portfolio company, growing fast and adding new products to our platform organically and inorganically.
Are you passionate about online communities? Do you like data driven Strategy? Do you want to be the guru of all things that a software platform can do? As a Community Strategist, you will be responsible for providing best practices and tactical advice on the Khoros Community platform helping customers realize business value. As part of Khoros's proven deployment and consultancy methodology, the Community Strategist is a critical component to implementations and overall success of the Khoros community customer.
Some Responsibilities Include:
- Providing best practice consultancy on the various facets of our technology platform
- Providing strategic Maturity Model based guidance
- Working hand-in-hand with the customer's community managers and supporting their execution plans
- Providing a 12-month roadmap for community implementation projects
- Co-creating best practice expertise with your peers based on your learnings with your customers
- Delivering Strategic Workshops to align stakeholders on community value proposition and purpose
- Delivering assessments and recommendations to existing customers
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years hands-on experience in social media (community, marketing, campaigns, social response, etc.)
- 3+ years in consultancy with a proven track record
- Understanding of the Khoros product suite and associated best practices
- Ability to establish credibility on the subject matter (be perceived as the subject matter expert and trusted advisor) with key customer stakeholders at all levels
- Excellent presentation skills (ability to present to different audiences and bring the message across in a concise, articulated, compelling, and professional manner)
- Expertise in one of the following topics:
- Web analytics
- Social media monitoring/analysis
- In depth experience in the day-to-day operation of social media initiatives, including administration, measurement, moderation and interaction with users, execution of promotion and/or events
- Deep understanding of social and online metrics as well as basic statistical modeling
- Excellent problem-solving skills paired with attention to detail
- Strong command of the English language (written and spoken); Each additional language is a plus
- Willingness to travel (approx. 20%)