Community Strategist at Khoros
Are you passionate about online communities? Do you like data driven Strategy? Do you want to be the guru of all things that a software platform can do? As a Community Strategist, you will be responsible for providing best practices and tactical advice on the Khoros community platform helping customers realize business value. As part of Khoros's proven deployment and consultancy methodology, the Community Strategist is a critical component to implementations and overall success of the Khoros community customer.
- Provide best practice consultancy on the various facets of our Community technology platform and
- Provide strategic Maturity Model and 4 Gears-based guidance
- Work hand-in-hand with the customer's community managers and support their execution plans
- Provide a 12-month roadmap for community implementation projects
- Co-create best practice expertise with your peers based on your learnings with your customers
- Deliver Strategic Workshops to align stakeholders on community value proposition and purpose
- Deliver assessments and recommendations to existing customers
- University degree
- 1-2 years hands-on experience in social media (community, marketing, campaigns, social response, etc.). Owned Community Management experience is preferred.
- Extensive understanding of the Khoros product suite is valuable.
- Ability to establish credibility on the subject matter (be perceived as the subject matter expert and trusted advisor) with key customer stakeholders at all levels
- Excellent presentation skills (ability to present to different audiences and bring the message across in a concise, articulated, compelling and professional manner)
- Proven track record of 3+ years in consultancy
- Awareness of personal limits. Not afraid of asking for other people's expertise, while retaining ownership of the problem at hand. Continuous learning.
- Expertise in one of the following topics:
o Web analytics
o Social media monitoring/analysis
- In depth experience in the day-to-day operation of social media initiatives, including administration, measurement, moderation and interaction with users, execution of promotion and/or events
- Deep understanding of social and online metrics as well as basic statistical modeling
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Attention to detail, accuracy
- Strong command of the English language (written and spoken); Each additional language is a plus
This role is budgeted in the $65 - $75K base salary range. Salary will ultimately be based on a candidate's experience and external market factors.