Founded in 2017, Living Security’s mission is to help prevent cybersecurity breaches with a human risk management solution that does more than meet compliance needs, it also truly changes behavior. Living Security believes empowering people is the key to ending cybersecurity breaches, picking up where traditional security awareness training drops off. Gamified learning and immersive experiences engage and educate users, while the science-backed, tech-enabled platform uniquely provides CISOs the ability to measure training efficacy and program ROI.
Named one of Austin’s Best Places to Work, the Living Security team is composed of 50+ cybersecurity professionals committed to transforming security awareness training as we know it and turning end users into the enterprise’s greatest asset against cybercrime. Living Security is trusted by security-minded organizations like CVS Health, MasterCard, Verizon, MassMutual, Biogen, AmerisourceBergen, Hewlett Packard, JP Morgan, and Target. Learn more at www.livingsecurity.com.
While we take our mission seriously, we have a lot of fun while executing!Job Description
Our dream candidate has the hunger to learn and is excited to pass that knowledge onto others. Experience is less important than drive! You'll be joining a startup in the middle of exponential growth. No two days are the same. You’ll join a crazy group of self-starters and feel right at home - not just because you want to help Living Security improve security awareness, but because you are excited to have an impact. And we can promise that you'll get as much out of the experience as you put into it.
Beyond that, our dream candidate can operate in the chaos of a startup environment by re-prioritizing tasks daily, keeping our clients jazzed, and optimizing our curriculum. Basically, you’ll own your own ecosystem.
- Platform data entry and content tagging efforts (e.g. by category, concept, difficulty)
- Facilitate content revisions and bug fixes, as well as refresh and update existing content
- Track and execute content-related tasks for internal and external audiences
- Support the Security Awareness Content Manager with project execution to meet goals and drive our platform forward
- Oversee the administration of our Learning Management System and implement, manage and modify software utilization based on changing business requirements
- Help submit content for translation and localization
- Actively evaluate corporate training activities and apply best in class learning methodologies to ensure program outcomes
- 1-3 years of content management experience
- Innovative thinking while keeping efficiency a priority
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Work autonomously and independently without direct instruction
- Ability to learn fast on new platforms and technologies for content management
- Ability to prioritize among competing opportunities and articulate decisions and tradeoffs
- Desire to create efficiencies in content creation and fulfillment
- Experience with gamified learning or puzzle design
- Understanding of friendly phishing and social engineering campaigns
- Experience with learning management software (LMS) and SCORM (1.2, storyline, Articulate)
- Instructional design experience using instructional systems design models and methodologies, designing for different authoring tools, and demonstrated understanding of learning management systems integration
- Experience with security awareness topics and B2B SaaS a plus
Perks of Living Security:
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, short term disability, life insurance, 401(k)
- Competitive salary plus stock options
- Responsible PTO policy and paid holidays
- Work remote and flex-time options
- Opportunity to be a part of a company that is revolutionizing the cybersecurity industry
- Growth opportunities throughout the company
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.