SourceDay is seeking a Content Marketing Manager who loves working in a fast-paced environment and is passionate about great content that builds breakout brands. This person will be responsible for building awareness and engagement with our target audience by creating digital assets that tell engaging stories. Our ideal candidate is a natural storyteller who loves to work in a variety of formats and channels. S/he, also thrives in an environment that fosters learning and continuous evolution.
- Gain a deep understanding of our target audience and create content that attracts and holds their attention. Examples include short-form digital content, infographics, blog posts, case studies, landing pages, and video
- Oversee the continued evolution of our corporate website to continuously improve its performance. This will include strategy development, managing the website roadmap, ensuring our website contractors deliver against roadmap deliverables, and analyzing site performance.
- Produce content that drives awareness, engagement, responses, and leads that ultimately grow SourceDay’s brand awareness and corresponding pipeline
- Make sure our digital content is easily discovered by our audience by applying SEO and content marketing best practices, and Google Adwords programs
- Serve as lead writer and evangelist of our brand’s mission, voice, and personality
- Manage the content calendar—from concept planning to execution to measurement and continuous improvement
- Work closely with senior leaders, marketing teammates, external contractors, partners and other departments to develop our stable of ‘home grown’ content creators
- Measure and assess the performance of our content across channels and apply what we learn to evolve future content strategies
- Minimum 5 years of experience in modern SaaS businesses—ERP marketing and/or supply chain experience is a plus
- An excellent communicator, natural storyteller, and a confident public speaker
- Proven track record of managing high performing content marketing programs
- Enjoy using both sides of your brain–the ideal candidate is a creative and effective writer who likes to make data-driven decisions.
- Ability to conceive, draft, proofread, and edit written materials quickly while managing multiple projects and meeting tight deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail both for copy editing and maintaining consistent brand voice and identity across all of our content assets
- Bachelor’s degree required
SourceDay is collaboration software that brings people, systems, and processes together to modernize how companies manage orders with their suppliers to make and ship orders on time. From Fortune 100 companies to mid-size manufacturers, thousands of organizations use SourceDay to connect their teams with their suppliers, centralize order data, and drive their businesses forward. Since 2015, SourceDay has helped more than 6,000 manufacturers, distributors and suppliers process more than $66B in total spend.
SourceDay is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, or disability.
Local Candidates Only