Delivering more than 10 billion messages per month across browser-based push notifications, mobile app push notifications, and email, Pushnami is the digital messaging platform that marketers love and developers rely on to engage with their digital audiences. Our clients love what we’ve built so far, and we can’t wait to make it even better -- with help from you.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, this new role will be the centralized owner of all things content. You'll be responsible for the brand voice of the company, and must be capable of producing and managing production for a large volume of content and copy on behalf of the entire company.
What you’ll be doing:
- Produce content that helps our audience of marketers learn about the incredible power of push notifications and our larger product set and platform features
- Own the content calendar, goals, and roadmap
- Optimize articles for SEO, increase awareness, and drive conversions. Identify content performance KPIs and refine the content strategies based on performance metrics.
- Create and manage an organizational & production system, keeping all stakeholders up to date throughout the production process
- Work closely with the marketing team to effectively push content on platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Reddit, Quora, and more.
- Collaborate across teams to produce webinar and partner marketing content + collateral
- Help brainstorm & build major content initiatives, like push marketing playbooks, executive keynote presentations, resource sites, webinars, etc.
- Work in conjunction with our CS team to develop case studies and testimonials
- Produce visuals, videos, and copy for blog posts, ads, guides, website pages, and more!
- Bring the Pushnami voice to life across all channels.
What we'll love about you
- 3-5+ years of experience in content marketing for a software company and/or startup
- Deep interest in marketing tech and conversion-focused channels
- Ability to deliver engaging, creative content across channels
- Outstanding writer (before anything else) and a great communicator
- Detailed and organized, with the ability to juggle projects, collaborate internally, and hit deadlines
- Interested in becoming a strong user (and advocate) of the Pushnami platform
- Proficient in translating SEO and organic traffic drivers into a complementary content strategy
- Self-starter that can work independently within a team to achieve goals
- Bonus: Basic audio, video, and graphic editing skills
What you'll love about us
- We are self-funded and profitable (and growing fast)
- We were named one of Inc Magazine’s 2020 Best Place to Work & Builtin Austin’s 2020 Best Places to Work in Austin, Best Perks & Benefits, and Best Paying List.
- Lots of room for growth – we empower our people then get out of their way
- Fun – we're passionate and enjoy what we do
- Empathy - we care about our employees and our customers
- Happy customers who want your product
Pushnami Employment Benefits:
- A competitive base salary plus bonuses
- Full medical and dental PPO insurance plan that is 100% PAID FOR BY PUSHNAMI
- Flexible work schedule that is based on performance rather than time
- Unlimited paid vacation after one year of employment
- Relaxed dress code and open office environment
- Full stocked break room, breakfast taco Tuesday, catered lunches Monday - Thursday
- A supportive culture that encourages health and personal improvement
Pushnami was built on the principles of positivity and acceptance. We strive to build an inclusive work environment that uses our success to make a genuine impact on the community around us. No employee or applicant will face discrimination/harassment based on race, color, ancestry, national origin, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status