Content Marketing Manager at Social Solutions
Social Solutions is on a mission to transform the role that technology and data can play in advancing the mission of the social good landscape, and we are looking to continue growing our team with a Content Marketing Manager. This role will be responsible for bringing our communications and content strategy to life, supporting awareness, engagement, adoption, loyalty, and demand. The ideal candidate will have a brand publisher mindset, with proven experience developing highly engaging content, and bring a passion about our mission that translates into the type of content you deliver.
What You'll Do
- Develop various forms of content, including thought leadership, bylines, internal communications, case studies, emails, and blogs
- Support the head of Content and Communications with development of an overall content strategy and editorial plan
- Content operations support, including managing and improving the editorial calendar and organizational workflows
- Editorial requirements include SEO understanding, content categorization and structure, content development, distribution and measurement; development of editorial governance so content is consistent with our brand voice, style and tone
- Measurement and optimization of content programs and channels
- Management of resources including designers and external agencies that support content development and activation
- Integration of content programs with brand campaigns to drive brand to demand
- Stay up to date with the latest industry trends and customer challenges in order to build a more effective editorial calendar
- Strong collaboration to create and execute effective communications strategies that articulate our brand and product's core benefits properly and consistently
- Push the business to adopt better content creation practices through frequent testing of new content formats and distribution channels
- Comfortable interviewing and leading discussions with clients and various internal stakeholders
- 4-6 years of communications, content, or copywriting experience – in house or agency, journalism or elsewhere (3+ years of experience with B2B SaaS or technology is preferred)
- Genuine communications savvy – a strong understanding of media relations, solid copywriting and editing skills, and a strong acumen and experience with digital communications
- Excellent presentation
- Strong project management skills – must be able to organize work in a methodical and rigorous manner; comfortable in a deadline-driven, fast-paced environment
- Comfortable talking to the market, gathering data and translating that into actionable insights
- Demonstrated ability to develop trust and credibility with a sales organization
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage your time to address multiple responsibilities in a fast-paced, professional environment
- Strong knowledge of content marketing strategy and channels
- Demonstrated capability to research/understand a market and its priorities, challenges, opportunities, drivers and influencers
- A strong self-starter who is willing to make their mark in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial organization
- A track-record of pioneering strategies and techniques for communicating news and information to audiences in ways that inspire, inform, and engage
- Familiarity with SEO best practices to improve our search engine rankings and drive organic web traffic
- Ability to define key metrics and goals related to both functional and project level progress and success
Why We're Awesome
Recently named one of Built In Austin's Best Places to Work for in Austin. At Social Solutions, we're mission focused and results oriented! We're a diverse team of innovators, creatives, and digital architects that come together to help organizations transform lives. Our clients affect countless lives every day. That's why we go above and beyond to provide tools to get the job done. We help non-profits get to the heart of their data so they can maximize their efforts to do even more good. We help those that are changing the world.
What You'll Get
- Amazing coworkers
- Flexible PTO
- 100% employer paid benefits for employees
- 8 hours per quarter of paid volunteer time
- Company sponsored events and happy hours
- Career advancement opportunities and more!
To ensure candidate and employee health, Social Solutions is conducting the interview process remotely via Zoom for the foreseeable future. Thank you in advance for your cooperation!
In order fulfill Social Solutions' mission to "help people transform lives," we seek to build teams that leverage diverse perspectives to create an innovative and welcoming environment.
To that end, we make employment decisions based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Social Solutions does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.