Content Marketing Manager at AlertMedia
AlertMedia is seeking an experienced Content Marketing Manager to join our growing content & communications team. The ideal candidate is a seasoned storyteller with a passion for crafting impactful content that supports our rapidly growing business and offers unique value, insight, and advice to our audience. In this role, you’ll work closely with a team of cross-functional stakeholders and experts to conceptualize, execute, and improve a wide range of content that helps build brand awareness, generate leads, and advance our audience’s understanding of issues that impact employee safety.
Who you are:
We are looking for a collaborative, creative, and motivated marketer with diverse experience crafting long-form content (e.g., blog posts, articles, eBooks, case studies, guides, infographics, etc.) for B2B brands. Whether writing an in-depth article about a trending issue or distilling complex topics into a digestible summary, the ideal candidate is someone who constantly strives to serve the reader with the best possible content delivered in the most appropriate format. As a member of our in-house content & communications team, you’ll have significant input on overall content strategy, including the opportunity to pitch, develop, and execute both traditional and non-traditional content campaigns. From long-form SEO posts to in-depth research studies, you will play a key role in building high-impact content that conveys the value of our offerings and the success of our customers.
What You’ll Do:
- Gain a deep understanding of the AlertMedia brand, our products, customers, and industry trends to educate readers and your colleagues about a wide range of employee safety topics.
- Serve as our primary in-house writer for long-form, authoritative content, developing in-depth content pieces for multiple mediums and channels (e.g., blogs, articles, eBooks, guides, infographics, landing pages, ads, graphics).
- Conduct both first- and third-party research to create unique content assets to support marketing objectives at each stage of the funnel, including conducting interviews with customers and internal subject matter experts.
- Serve as a strategic partner to Marketing Campaigns team members, Sales, and other internal stakeholders to craft content recommendations based on specified objectives.
- Work collaboratively with Content, Design, and Marketing Campaigns teams to proactively conceive, pitch, develop, and execute content programs and identify opportunities to streamline production and improve content performance.
- 6+ years writing and driving content marketing programs for B2B brands at a fast-paced company or agency
- Experience conducting research and developing in-depth content leveraging both internal and external experts/sources.
- Ability to distill complex topics into clear, compelling, and digestible resources tailored to different customer/buyer personas.
- Ability to work collaboratively across departments and teams to source, develop, and execute ideas based on multiple inputs.
- Comfortable project managing and delivering multi-faceted projects involving multiple stakeholders
- Detail-oriented with exceptional proofreading and editing skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- A flexible, team-first collaborator who is goal-oriented and approaches projects with a positive, inquisitive mindset.
- A proactive, roll-up-your-sleeves mentality and willingness to work cross-functionally within the team as needed.
Who we are:
AlertMedia is the world’s leading emergency communication provider. Our award-winning, two-way multichannel messaging system, threat intelligence, and 24/7 employee safety solution help organizations protect their business and people through all phases of an emergency. AlertMedia supports critical communication for thousands of leading businesses—including DHL, JetBlue, Coca-Cola Bottling, and Walmart—in more than 130 countries. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of our wave of momentum and take our company, and your career, to the next growth stage. We’d love to get to know you better and share how we serve our amazing customers. For more information, please visit www.alertmedia.com.
What we offer:
- Competitive base salary + company-wide bonus program
- Competitive PTO + holidays to enjoy balance
- Health benefits–medical, dental, vision, and life insurance are 100% paid for employees
- Amazing rewards and incentives
- An exciting and positive work environment
- Commitment to community service with opportunities to give back
- One of Austin’s Best Places to Work as recognized by the Austin Business Journal, Inc. Magazine, Forbes, and Built In Austin.
AlertMedia is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. AlertMedia does not currently sponsor applicants for work visas.