Miro's Content team has a mission to inspire and educate teams on how to do their best work together. You'll join a tight-knit and highly collaborative team focused on attracting, engaging, and retaining users via content and storytelling. Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs and we look for talent that want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline. We are also open or willing to assist with relocation.About the role
We’re looking for a creative storyteller with a passion for the future of collaboration to define and execute comprehensive content strategies for our highest-priority use cases. You’ll work closely across functions to deeply understand our audiences, then develop a full-funnel content plan to reach them and inspire them towards action.What you’ll do
- Develop a deep understanding of Miro’s audiences and product
- Uncover and leverage the right experts and influencers to help tell and amplify authoritative stories
- Create a quarterly content plan and produce related assets (research reports, videos, blog posts, webinars, landing pages, etc.) in collaboration with the Editorial and Brand teams
- Create a distribution plan, and track content and campaign performance
- 7+ years of content marketing experience
- 2+ years of B2B SaaS experience
- Excellent writing skills, with the ability to craft a compelling story
- Understanding of how to use data, research, interviews, and creativity to create content that inspires action
- Proven experience creating a multi-format, full-funnel content marketing strategy
- Empathetic, curious, and audience-focused
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment
- Excellent communication, project management, and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent Medical, Dental + Vision health benefits
- Competitive salaries + Flexible time off
- 401k matching + Stock options
- Free lunches + Office snacks
- Relocation assistance
- Be a part of a culture of learning that will take your professional growth to another level with collaborative + thoughtful team members
- Distributed team across offices globally
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Datadog, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.