Is content marketing your superpower? Are you looking for an opportunity to apply your content marketing skills to a fast-growing venture-backed startup? Look no further! Living Security is looking for a proven B2B content marketer to join our team.
Founded in 2017, Living Security’s mission is to help prevent cybersecurity breaches with a human risk management solution that does more than meet compliance needs, it also truly changes behavior. Living Security believes empowering people is the key to ending cybersecurity breaches, picking up where traditional security awareness training drops off. Gamified learning and immersive experiences engage and educate users, while the science-backed, tech-enabled platform uniquely provides CISOs the ability to measure training efficacy and program ROI.
Named one of Austin’s Best Places to Work, the Living Security team is composed of 50+ cybersecurity professionals committed to transforming security awareness training as we know it and turning end users into the enterprise’s greatest asset against cybercrime. Living Security is trusted by security-minded organizations like CVS Health, MasterCard, Verizon, MassMutual, Biogen, AmerisourceBergen, Hewlett Packard, JP Morgan, and Target. Learn more at www.livingsecurity.com.
While we take our mission seriously, we have a lot of fun while executing!Job Description
As Content Marketing Manager at Living Security, you will be responsible for managing the entire content marketing operation. Reporting into our CMO and working closely with our Product and Sales teams, you will guide content marketing strategy and ultimately drive the overall success of our content marketing initiatives.
As our ideal candidate, you are:
- Strategic – you understand how different marketing messages and channels affect business people in different buyer segments and different parts of the customer journey, from acquisition to retention
- Scrappy – you are not afraid to get your hands dirty and be creative
- Customer Focused – you want to deliver the best experience possible for future and current Living Security customers
- Collaborative - you have demonstrated success working cross-functionally in growing organizations, and have the ability to forge strong bonds and work collaboratively with key external and internal partners
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Collaborate with Product and Product Marketing to create compelling, original content in support of campaigns and product launches
- Create new stories to convey how Living Security is helping to solve human risk in the enterprise
- Survey current customers to understand and validate strategic and tactical decisions
- Develop and manage web and blog content, facilitate ongoing content planning
- Build narratives and web/blog content in support of our campaigns
- Manage day-to-day content creation, editing and promotion, and report on the results of each content marketing initiative
- Identify and execute on new content opportunities to generate and advance leads through the sales funnel
- Identify opportunities to repurpose and repackage marketing content
- Help manage relationship with agency of record for content project(s)
- 3-5 years of highly successful online marketing experience in B2B SaaS, either with software companies or an agency
- Experience creating credible, professional content that drives brand engagement in consideration of the competitive landscape and industry trends
- Skilled B2B marketing writer with strong communications experience
- Understanding of our target audience and ability to craft effective messaging to drive engagement with our brand
- Prior first-hand experience working with Hubspot
- Knowledge of basic SEO principles
- Familiarity with content tools and software for content management
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, multi-task, and wear multiple hats
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field
Salary Range: $70-90K
Perks of Living Security:
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, short and long term disability, life insurance, 401(k), HSA with employer contribution, FSA
- Financial Wellness Program/Financial Adviser
- Competitive salary plus stock options
- Responsible unlimited PTO policy and paid holidays
- Work remote and flex-time options
- Opportunity to be a part of a company that is revolutionizing the cybersecurity industry
- Growth opportunities throughout the company
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.