Content Marketing Specialist at Aceable
Sorry, this job was removed at 8:42 a.m. (CST) on Friday, September 27, 2019
ABOUT THIS POSITION
Aceable is looking for a Content Marketing Specialist to produce and contribute to our growing, in-house, content-focused SEO program. This position will include duties such as content development for link-building campaigns and SEO campaigns; content development for blogs and media outreach opportunities; metrics reporting and analytics reviews of aforementioned content; and website copy production. We need a skilled, strong voice: Our brands continue to evolve and we need a content visionary who will help us stick to the right timeline and path. This person should have experience in content marketing (preferably with an emphasis on writing and editing) and project management. We're looking for someone who is driven, self-motivated, thoughtful, and who has a passion for producing data-driven content. This position reports to the SEO Team Manager.
Aceable is a mobile education platform that focuses on creating affordable, engaging and convenient online courses available across all of your mobile devices. Built by former teachers, NASA engineers, and those passionate about education, the Austin-based team is obsessed with helping people reach life goals and milestones through online certification.
After launching its first mobile app to provide accredited driver's ed courses, Aceable expanded into real estate education and is quickly becoming one of the leading online real estate schools in Texas. To date, Aceable touts more than 16 million users and counting across all verticals, as it continues to expand adding millions nationwide each year.
Named by the Austin Business Journal as one of the Best Places to Work in Austin in 2017 & 2018 and winner of the Austin Chamber of Commerce’s Austin A-List for the Hottest Growing Startup in 2017. Aceable fosters a creative and collaborative culture whose overall mission is to impact as many student-lives as possible.
ABOUT THE MARKETING TEAM
The Aceable marketing department is a data-driven, results oriented and compassionate team. We love to obsess over conversion rates, A/B tests, and creating delight for our customers. We’re excited to find someone who can jump in immediately and dazzle us with their ideas and energy.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Produce and edit copy to expand and optimize our existing search engine optimization campaigns across multiple domains
- Creation & publication of new content for 1) link-building 2) web page copy 3) blog/PR outreach
- Plan and manage all content to ensure it falls in line with brand-specific SEO & link targets
- Oversee a team of freelancers
- Work with the marketing team to diversify content types
- Provide content support in SEO-related projects within other teams
- Develop engaging content based on analytics & keyword research
- Optimize and monetize existing content
- Copy editing on both our blog and product content
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Proven track record of being a successful project manager, content distribution, and marketing
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and think on your feet
- Ability to read metrics and produce performance reports
- Familiarity with SEO & Google algorithms
- Strong written, verbal, and visual communication skills
- Proactive and self-motivated
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Join one of Austin's Best Places to Work in 2017 and 2018
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Generous paid time off
- Passionate, high-achieving teammates excited to help you succeed and learn
- Our own space on the top floor of a downtown building
- A team meal every week
- Fully stocked drink fridges and snacks + cold brew coffee on tap
- Company events & other activities (Holiday parties, Happy hours, quarterly volunteering)
- Transportation stipend
- Education stipend
At Aceable we celebrate and support all differences. Aceable is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital, disability, and veteran status.
Read Full Job Description