Content & SEO Marketing Specialist
The home search starts online, but the real estate industry is often optimized for in-person, one-on-one service. That's a fantastic experience once you connect with the right professional, but finding the right fit isn't always a smooth process. Opcity built a nationwide real-time data and technology platform combining cutting edge deep learning, business analytics and human intuition with the latest web, mobile and digital telephony technologies to enable our team of professionals, and thousands of real estate agents and brokers, to make sure we connect every home buyer with the right agent at the right time so more time is spent finding a home and less time finding the perfect agent.
Opcity is looking for a dynamic marketer who is excited about content creation, social media, branding and storytelling. As a key member of our lean marketing team, you’ll assist in all aspects of promoting our business and engaging our customers across multiple business lines. The Coordinator will play an important role in executing our 2019 marketing plans, with a heavy emphasis on events and content generation. We’re growing fast and need someone that doesn’t just keep up, but pushes us all forward.
Job Duties / Responsibilities:
- Create, write, edit and manage the production of high-quality content pieces to drive traffic to our site and engagement with our brand that will generate new leads and improve customer retention, including but not limited to: blog posts, email copy, sales sheets, webinar scripts, and case studies.
- Monitor content performance and ensure that all content meets SEO guidelines
- Implement and execute marketing campaigns across multiple channels and mediums, including but not limited to social media, email newsletter distribution, direct mail and search engine optimization.
- Support Senior Marketing Manager on conference planning and execution
- Manage Opcity’s social media accounts; responsible for follower growth, content creation, and reporting and analytics.
- Assist in building out our partner recognition program by interviewing Opcity partners and customers to tell their stories in a way that motivates, inspires, and elicits action.
- Collaborate with Opcity’s design team to bring these stories to life in a visually compelling way
- Act as a resource to the entire marketing team as needed, assisting all team members and various partners throughout the organization.
- Identify and execute on new growth opportunities
Experience & Skill Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree (Business/Marketing preferred) with a minimum 2-3 years working experience in a communications/event/marketing role
- Exceptional communication and storytelling abilities, both written and verbal. Writing samples will be required in the interview process.
- Strong time management, prioritization, and organizational skills, with attention to detail and ability to meet tight deadlines
- Self-motivated with a bias towards taking action and problem solving
- Willingness to learn and be open to feedback and coaching
- A strong team player with a proven ability to work across multiple functions and teams
- Able to multitask, manage multiple concurrent projects, and work in a fast-paced agile environment
- Experience executing campaigns on multiple social media platforms
- Hubspot or equivalent CMS experience a strong plus
What We Offer:
- Working with a highly-motivated team with a proven track record of success
- Casual work environment, recognition for your hard work, and fun events
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Vision, Dental, Disability and Life Insurance plus Flexible and Dependent Care Spending Accounts
- Investment in growing your career and providing you opportunity to have an immediate and massive impact in a growing company with a revolutionary business model
*No relocation is provided for this vacancy, local candidates preferred. Must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer.
Read Full Job Description