HomeAway, a world leader in the vacation rental industry, is the place to book beach houses, cabins, and condos with more than two million places to stay in 190 countries. The site makes it easy to find and book the perfect vacation rental for any getaway, often for less than the cost of traditional hotel accommodations. HomeAway is part of the Expedia Group family of brands.
At HomeAway Customer Experience, we are seeking a Content Specialist with a strong technical mind to join the Global Content team. Are you a person who thrives in a dynamic, ever evolving marketplace? Do you have a real passion for helping millions of people every year? The Content Specialist will craft and deliver creative content solutions for internal audiences. We require phenomenal attention to detail, the ability to track project guidelines and timelines, and precise documentation skills.
In this role, you will:
- Research and revise content based on product updates and interpersonal feedback.
- Monitor contact drivers and implement content plans to empower customers to self-serve.
- Build and iterate content management strategies that support product development.
- Collaborate with internal Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to develop process and content.
- Run content projects and tasks.
You meet the following requirements + years of experience with content management:
- Knowledge of a call center environment and the needs of customer service representatives
- Familiar with UI/UX design and branding/templates
- Excellent partnership and interpersonal skills
- Confirmed organizational and project management skills
- Experience working in a dynamic, continuously evolving environment
- Capability to make rapid progress on multiple projects at a time
- Ability to work well independently
- Validated technical competency with CRM applications such as Salesforce
- Flexibility and ability to work among teams, especially in an agile environment
Are you fluent in a foreign language? That is a plus.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive health and insurance benefits
- Competitive salary
- Annual target bonus or commission
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Vacation rental on a yearly basis (taxable benefit)
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Free snacks and beverages
- Frequent company update talks with our leadership team
- Free listing on HomeAway.com
- Electronic, adjustable stand-up desk
- Discounted Metro & Rail pass
- Casual dress
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.