Content Writer at LumApps
LumApps is seeking a Content Writer to create engaging content for our Marketing and Communications teams. This is a great opportunity for someone who has experience working on global campaigns, partnering with Communications and Product Marketing teams, and thrives in a fast-growing international start-up environment. Apply today!
- Create coherent brand content in various formats about key topics, such as: articles, white papers, visual supports (banners, infographics,etc), slide decks, social media messaging, video scripts, etc;
- Develop original content for online campaigns, working closely with the Digital Marketing and Product Marketing teams, while following SEO guidelines;
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience and website navigation;
- Monitor communication trends in the tech, software and B2B sectors;
- Manage our social media channels by creating social content and implementing growth strategies;
- Create and update visual marketing assets using Adobe CC.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or Journalism;
- 3+ years of content writing experience;
- Experience with WordPress;
- Impeccable writing and copywriting skills, with an eye for detail and SEO comprehension;
- Experience with social media management or community management, preferred;
- Experience with graphic design, video editing, and production, preferred;
- Experience working in a SaaS environment, preferred;
- Track record in driving success in fast growth organizations by working collaboratively and cross functionally.
What we offer:
- A program designed with your success in mind. We're looking for intelligent, hard-working, and ethical individuals that will appreciate a well-coached path to a rewarding career;
- A competitive base salary with a generous sales compensation plan (uncapped) and sales accelerators if sales quota is exceeded;
- The ability to work at a company that was recently recognized by BuiltInAustin as one of the “Best Places to Work”, as well as the #1 “Best Paying” employer in Austin;
- 100% employer-paid benefits for employees, starting day one;
- Awesome coworkers and culture;
- 401(k) with employer match;
- So much more!
LumApps helps organizations transform the way they communicate, collaborate, and engage with their customers, partners, and most importantly, their employees. Leading companies rely on our solutions — LumApps Social Collaborative Intranet and LumApps Employee Social Advocacy — to make their teams more productive. Our solutions contribute to smarter, more efficient, and better-connected workforces around the world. Because ultimately, our mission is to make people feel that they belong and have a purpose.
From humble beginnings in 2012, LumApps has grown to seven global offices in New York, Austin, San Francisco, Paris, Lyon, London, and Tokyo, serving more than 4 million users worldwide. To date, we’ve raised $100M from top venture capital firms to support companies like Veepee, Colgate-Palmolive, Airbus...
If our core values of: “Be bold, do amazing things”, “Say what you mean, Do what you say”, “One team, Same mission”, and “Always be evolving,” speak to you, apply to join our team today!
It is the policy of LumApps to provide Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, LumApps will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.