Contract Marketing Event Coordinator
Marketing Event Coordinator
- Full Time Contract
- Contract time: July - December 2019
TrustRadius leads the B2B software review market. Speeding and de-risking the buying process, giving voice to and connecting software users, and helping vendors improve their products while getting their customers on the record. Join if you want to bring transparency to the business software market the way Yelp and TripAdvisor have for restaurants and travel.
TrustRadius is looking for a full time contract Events Marketing Coordinator to join our growing Austin-based marketing team. This role may have the opportunity to transition into a full time hire. In this role you will be supporting the Company’s event marketing efforts and partnering directly with the Sales and Marketing teams to grow our owned and client event programs.
We are looking for a high-energy, proven event marketing professional who will help implement an events plan - both through logistics and marketing of the event. This role will report to the Sr. Marketing Manager of Events (based in San Diego) who oversees our Event Marketing program. In this role, you will be helping run the client and owned event programs, with a core focus on owned events. You will be the event boots on the ground in Austin, working directly across the organization. Frequent travel throughout the US will be required in this role.
- Event Logistics - support and execute events from planning stages through post-event wrap up, including but not limited to:
- Working with third-party show organizers on exhibit assets (specs, deliver, set up, AV, etc)
- Vendor and agency research, communication, and collaboration (swag, services, photography/video, venues, etc.)
- Help create event timelines
- Tracking and processing contracts and invoices
- Updating budgets
- Event Marketing - support marketing strategies around internal and external promotion of events, including but not limited to:
- Assist with pre-event and post-event sales outreach, such as developing sales tools and resources.
- Assist with pre-event, during-event and post-event promotion on all marketing channels and appropriate content assets. Including email, social, and integration of event messaging into other marketing campaigns, such as webinars. Content assets include copy and photo curation.
- Assist with event registration / RSVP systems and reporting
- Work with Marketing and Sales to ensure all event lists and data collection for and from events are clean and ready for Sales outreach and follow up.
- 2+ years of experience executing event programs in fast-paced, entrepreneurial environments for B2B / SaaS companies
- Experience with marketing automation tools and CRMs, like Salesforce, Marketo, etc.
- Experience working with complex Google/Excel spreadsheets, such as budgets, project timelines, etc.
- Excellent organizational, planning and project management skills.
- Extremely detail-oriented with very high expectations for quality and overall output.
- Demonstrated experience managing outside agencies and vendors to meet deadlines and stay on budget.
- Demonstrated ability as a critical thinker, who is able to juggle multiple initiatives with confidence and calm.
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment, while maintaining an excellent attitude.
TrustRadius is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No agencies please.