Conversion Rate Optimization Specialist at BigCommerce (Austin, TX)
BigCommerce is disrupting the e-commerce industry as the SaaS leader for fast- growing, mid-market businesses. We enable our customers to build intuitive and engaging stores to support every stage of their growth.
BigCommerce is redefining the e-commerce industry as the SaaS leader for fast- growing, mid-market businesses. We enable our customers to build intuitive and engaging stores to support every stage of their growth.
BigCommerce, named a 2021 "Best Place to Work" in Austin, is looking for a Conversion Rate Optimization Specialist. Our ideal candidate is an organized, creative individual looking to launch a career in growth marketing. This role will help implement the BigCommerce digital experimentation (CRO) program by supporting Optimizely test planning, execution, and reporting.What You’ll Do:
- Help lead the intake of A/B test hypotheses from marketing and product partners.
- Assist the CRO team in all aspects of launching an experiment, from initial planning and design, all the way through post-test reporting
- Work closely with CRO Developer to outline requirements for building experiments
- Help keep the CRO testing backlog organized and up to date.
- Lead CRO strategy for certain parts of the marketing funnel, such as the Blog, Theme Store, and other key areas of the site
- Monitor and report on test metrics to all relevant partners
- Review qualitative data for insights, such as survey results, user videos and heatmaps to help formulate new hypotheses.
- Help conceptualise and complete website chatbot improvements, monitoring results and reporting to key partners along the way
- Coordinate the implementation of experiments in the CMS with the web publishing team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Design, CS, or similar field.
- 2+ years of online marketing experience in software or ecommerce
- Experience Desired (or you have a strong desire to learn these skills)
- A/B testing (eg. Optimizely, Google Optimize)
- Personalization (Optimizely, Dynamic Yield, Proof, Adobe Target)
- Analytics (eg. Amplitude, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, MixPanel)
- User testing (eg. TryMyUI, UserTesting.com, Hotjar, surveys)
- CMS (eg. Craft, WordPress)
- CRM (eg. Salesforce, Marketo)
- Advanced Excel and data analysis skills
- Hands on experience with Adwords, Facebook Ads
- HTML, CSS, JS knowledge preferred
Solution Focused - You want to deliver the best experience possible for future and current customers, as helping our customers’ businesses grow is the #1 goal at BigCommerce.
Problem Solver - You can see hidden problems and probe a variety of sources for answers, are excellent at analysis, able to look beyond the obvious, and can identify and creatively tackle sophisticated problems and deliver results, including matters related to systems and processes.
Psychology - Interest in human psychology and how different psychological triggers work together.
Data Focused - You are dedicated to providing high-quality services, committed to continuous improvement through empowerment and management by data, willing and able to re-engineer processes from scratch, open to suggestions and experimentation, and efficient and effective work processes.
Process - You can readily design practices, processes, and prioritization's, know what to measure, and how to measure it.
Communicator - Excellent, proactive written/verbal communication and customer relationship skills are critical both working with people internally and externally.
Teammate- You have demonstrated success working cross-functionally in larger organizations, and have the ability to forge strong bonds and work collaboratively with key external and internal partners.
Composed - You know how to implement consistently in a fast-paced, high pressure, dynamic environment and carry out self-directed responsibilities.
Personable - You are seen as positive, upbeat, and exude a strong sense of partnership by working effectively, respectfully, and efficiently with all team members.
Technical Learner - You pick up on technical things quickly, enjoy learning new skills and knowledge, and are adept at staying ahead of the curve on relevant industry, company, product, or technical knowledge.
Ethical - You believe in our mission, share our values and understand that it’s not just about what you get done, but also how you do it.