Spreetail is a profitable and growing ecommerce company that builds technology, markets products and manages warehouses to offer the best prices on tens of thousands of items. Our purpose is to make a dent in the universe by delighting millions of customers, creating opportunity and wealth for our team, and revolutionizing the communities we touch.
We look for team members who embody our mantra:
Be relentless. Pursue challenges. Act like an owner. Raise your bar. Practice humility. Make Spreetail better.
The Product Content team creates engaging, informative, and optimized content for our product listings on various online marketplaces. This team is responsible for developing the copy and editing images for the tens of thousands of products we carry, with the goal of creating a fantastic user experience for our customers and building brand loyalty. Copywriters must be extremely detail-oriented and have experience in writing creative yet concise copy.
As a Copywriter, you will:
- Develop and execute customer-centric copy which drives visitors to Spreetail’s site and its marketplaces to action
- Engage, convert, and create brand advocates with the written word. Formats include but are not limited to product descriptions, features, buying guides, enhanced brand content modules, etc.
- Manage an efficient (and effective) product content workflow by building listings and enhanced brand content modules in a timely manner according to your team’s priorities
- Build the expertise needed within your role and team to solve customer problems within your assigned category groups by constant and consistent collaboration with customer experience, site merchandising, and vendor management teams across Spreetail
- Frequently engage with site merchandising, vendor management, and marketing teams to understand what’s “working” and what we should test next by pitching product content strategies, copy and optimization tactics to your manager and other leadership
- Understand channel-specific product content needs, requirements, and restrictions via collaboration with content compliance team members – you should intimately understand how products are categorized, how channel facets are managed, and which content types will have the most impact on product performance on each channel
We look forward to learning more about your experience with:
- Copywriting, journalism, editorial, or marketing
- Creating a writing portfolio which showcases your abilities needed for the role
Spreetail is growing rapidly; our team is challenged every single day to outwork and outthink the competition. We move fast, and no one has the luxury to wait around for someone else to make the first move. We dive in, we learn, we adapt, sometimes we fail, but we never remain stagnant.
We’ll reward you with:
- Stock appreciation rights
- Leadership development opportunities
- Unlimited over-time pay
- Group health insurance (Spreetail pays your FULL monthly premium.)
- Yearly company trip
- Regular company-funded events and activities
- Dollar-for-dollar donation match
- Home purchase bonus after 2 years of employment
- Island getaway after 3 years of employment
- 10-day sabbatical after 5 years of employment
Spreetail isn’t just a job or career, it’s a lifestyle that isn’t for the faint of heart. Expect to put in the necessary hours each week and break out of your comfort zone to tackle problems and pursue innovative solutions. If you’re looking for a challenge and a career you can grow with, Spreetail is the opportunity you’ve been waiting for.