Corporate Campaigns Manager (Remote) at CrowdStrike
About the Role
We’re looking for a motivated “campaigns quarterback” to work on an exciting group within CrowdStrike marketing: the corporate campaigns team. This team drives some of the most impactful programs at CrowdStrike, which are key to leads/pipeline/bookings and ultimately business growth. We have many core internal customers - including P/R, regional marketing, and sales – who depend on our efficiently delivered campaign and content efforts. In this role we’re looking for an eternal optimist who is ready to dive in and bring both strategy and organization to our various campaigns, some of which will be developed simultaneously. Our ideal candidate will have both a knack for process and efficiency as well as an understanding of the marketing mix and ‘levers that can be pulled’ on campaigns for maximum success.
- Serve as the lead driver and project manager of all central global campaigns – including CrowdStrike Reports/Research, Analyst/3rd Party Reports, Thematic Demand Gen campaigns, and more.
- Work cross functionally to rally resources across core marketing teams (i.e. operations, P/R, PMM), as well as Creative Services, eCommerce/Digital, key product groups (Intel, Overwatch, Services) and more.
- Work with other campaigns team specialists to develop plans to effectively amplify campaigns across core channels (i.e. email, social, paid digital, etc.) and deliver maximum reach and results.
- Work with regional marketing teams (NA, EMEA, APAC) to ensure they are aware of upcoming campaigns, bought in, and have their requirements/perspectives considered.
- Manage external agencies (when appropriate) to deliver on any campaign needs.
We are currently open to candidates that are based in Southern California (San Diego, Irvine, Los Angeles), Austin TX, and Arlington, Virginia/Washington D.C.
What You’ll Need
- BA in Business, Marketing or related field
- 4-6 years of B2B Marketing Experience
- Demonstrated success managing similar marketing campaigns
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Superior communication skills and ability to rally resources and pull together organized and actionable projects and meetings
- Strong PowerPoint skills - able to capture the essence of, and communicate campaigns in a compelling way
- Experience in a fast paced, dynamic industry such as SaaS, Cybersecurity, or relevant technology field
- Experience with project management tools such as Smartsheets and Asana
- Experience with SFDC and Domo