Corporate Communications Specialist at LogicMonitor
LogicMonitor is the leading SaaS-based performance monitoring platform for enterprise IT.
We are a company of fun-loving, hard-working achievers. We love going to work and think you should too. We hold our company culture near and dear — we are customer-obsessed, work as one team, and strive to be better every day. These are our core values. So it's no surprise that we work hard and genuinely have fun working with each other to achieve great things together.
Our Austin team works in two offices in downtown Austin. Both enjoy panoramic city views and an open floor plan with breakout rooms that encourage collaboration and innovation. When you join LogicMonitor, you will be working alongside some of the brightest minds in one of the fastest growing global software firms. We are looking for you to bring your expertise, drive, and passion. This is your chance to join us on our journey as we expand our global presence and achieve record-breaking success.
What You'll Do:
The Corporate Communications Specialist focuses on press relations and internal communications and plays a critical role in contributing to and coordinating global media execution on behalf of LogicMonitor. This Specialist is part of the Brand & Corporate Communications team, whose mission is to support LogicMonitor's global marketing efforts to develop and grow brand awareness in the IT monitoring and logging space. This role will work on a broad range of projects that support Corporate Internal Communications, LogicMonitor culture & recruiting goals, and External Public Relations support.
The Corporate Communications Specialist will promote a positive public image of LogicMonitor and control the dissemination of information on our company’s behalf. Strong communication and copywriting skills are key to success in this position. Experience in corporate communications and project management are important qualities too. This role also is responsible for ensuring a consistent voice, tone and messaging in line with LogicMonitor's brand.
Here's a closer look at this key role:
Core marketing contribution
- Develop effective corporate communication strategies
- Manage internal communications (memos, newsletters etc.), including developing content for and distributing Internal-Only LM Corporate Updates monthly email through MailChimp
- Assist with scheduling Analyst briefings and Inquiries
- Improve LogicMonitor’s brand awareness through award submissions.
Thought Leadership Content
- Identify and submit for Company, Industry and Executive Awards
- Showcase product news, executive thought leadership and company news across a variety of mediums, print, video, and in-person events.
- Assist in communication of strategies or messages from senior leadership
- Collaborate with marketing professionals to produce copy for advertisements or articles
- Project manage status calls and interactions with new global PR agency for NAM, EMEA and APAC
- Maintain press calendar to ensure team-wide visibility into all opportunities
- Leverage existing messaging, positioning and content to position LogicMonitor as a leader in the industry with press and analysts.
- Maintain corporate information on LogicMonitor.com including the 'newsroom' and 'press releases' page.
- Maintain approved LogicMonitor spokesperson matrix.
- Engage in proactive media pitches that amplify awareness and result in articles with positive tonality.
- Proactive and consistent media outreach following PR calendar and quarterly themes (promoting product launches and integrations, marquee customer use cases, and company news).
- Create storylines, messaging documents, and talking points for product launches and company news.
- Draft content and edit content for mass media or company website
- Liaise with media and handle requests for interviews, statements etc.
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor's degree required
- 3-5 years of journalism / marketing / writing experience in an office environment preferred
- Ability to work independently to plan and prioritize workload in line with business needs
- Analytical skills to determine marketing effectiveness and reach of communications activities
- Proven ability to meet tight deadlines
- Strong editor and grammatically correct writer