Creative Operations (Associate Marketing Manager) at GoDaddy
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs everywhere, making opportunity more inclusive for all. We're a trusted growth partner to over 19 million everyday entrepreneurs worldwide. We're empowering them to change the world if it doesn't quite fit them. To make their idea real. To grow it online. We help them do what they've been dreaming of and make the world they want. To learn more about us visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Join Our Team
The Creative Operations Manager will oversee resources workflows across our creative teams. The ideal candidate will have a background in production, a proven track record of creating best practices for creative/production teams, strong cross-cultural communications and the ability to prioritize and problem solve daily. The role will work closely with the teams regional account managers, creative directors, and channel managers to ensure projects are properly staffed and set up for success.
A successful creative operations manager, candidate will have the ability to anticipate the workloads based on forecast and pull in the resources necessary to complete the projects. The traffic manager will find a balance between creative needs and executional timelines to staff projects appropriately and set the team up for success.
Location: This position sits with the Hiring Manager in our Kirkland, WA office.
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Identify and drive design initiatives forward that have multiple partners and many moving parts
- Facilitate meetings to drive progress against goals and objectives, and establish clear next steps with owners, and resolving blocks that impede progress.
- Support the management team with effective team communication, proactive problem solving and information distribution
- Maintain an accurate record of work in progress across internal creative and agency teams
- Input creative tickets and run the requests against sprint process
- Provide daily, full-traffic management of internal creative teams
- Provide daily workflow for Global agency approvals
- Be the conduit for communication across teams to ensure efficient workflow
- Reviews daily work loads of projects in queue and adjusts timelines and status of tickets as necessary
- Communicate, as needed, updating all teams on the status of jobs and alert them of obstacles that may impede deadlines
- Ownership of transcreation process with external agency
- Call out roadblocks to management as necessary
- Ensure that all pieces of the request are delivered within the expected timeframe
- Keep tickets updated to include the most accurate information
- Ensure creative outputs are aligned to briefs
- Ensure final deliverables are archived within a database
Your experience should include:
- 3+ years’ experience in project management with experience establishing programs, supporting design teams and developing relationships
- Experience working directly with creative directors, experience designers, UX researchers, developers and content strategists
- Driven to move fast, be decisive and deliver world-class user experiences
- Experience leading project strategy in an ambiguous environment
- Able to prioritize varying demands and multitask as needed
- Excellent organizational skills with very high attention to detail
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated. Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Experience working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven organization
- Ability to multi-task as needed
- Ability to problem solve daily
- Strong use of organizational collaboration tools (SharePoint, Confluence, Jira, Jive)
- Design eye – appreciation for good aesthetics and ability to distinguish when design solutions are up to brand standards
- Bonus if you have experience with website implementation, working with developers to ship a design to 100% fidelity.
We’ve got your back
Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups. Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please contact our Recruiting Team at [email protected]
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.