CRM, Lifecycle Marketing Manager, Operations at Care.com
Care.com is a consumer tech company with heart. We’re on a mission to solve a human challenge we all face: finding great care for the ones we love. We’re moms and dads and pet parents. We have parents and grandparents so we understand that everyone, at some point in their lives, could use a helping hand. Our culture and our products reflect that.
Here, entrepreneurs, self-starters, team players, and big thinkers unite behind a common cause. Here, we’re applying data analytics, AI, and the latest technologies to solve universal problems and connect people in new ways. If you like having autonomy, if you thrive on collaboration and building new things, and if you’re all about using your talent for good, Care.com is the place for you.
What Your Days Will be Like:
The Lifecycle Marketing Manager, Operations will strategically lead the implementation/execution of marketing campaigns to Care.com members. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with a combination of strong communication and analytical skills who is passionate about marketing. He or she must thrive in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment, pay great attention to detail, have a strong intellectual curiosity, a roll-up-your-sleeves attitude, and a strong desire to succeed.
What You'll Be Working On:
- Oversees and manages a small marketing operations team and their day-to-day workload
- Lead team to execute cross-channel campaigns encompassing email, site, SMS, and mobile app, inclusive of QA and post-QA process.
- Building HTML/CSS campaigns across email, site, SMS, and mobile app
- Lead cross-functional projects with various business units including creative, Lifecycle planning, product, and engineering
- Analyze and report on CRM marketing metrics on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis
- Evolve current processes and identify new opportunities to define the process to allow larger Lifecycle Marketing team to go to market quicker
- Evaluate and recommend new technology to evolve marketing tech stack
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- B.S. in Business, Marketing, Science, or a relevant study, MBA preferred
- 6+ years of related work experience with a focus on email, site, and mobile app marketing
- 3-5 years of HTML/CSS coding experience
- Experience leading teams with the ability to be tactical
- Experience with CRM platform tools like Iterable, Braze, Salesforce, etc.
- Experience working with data and reporting out on key metrics, offering insights on trends in the data
- Deadline driven and highly organized with excellent project management skills, including the ability to multi-task and execute efficiently with close attention to detail
- An analytical approach and ability to creatively solve problems
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Intellectual curiosity, passion for problem-solving, and comfort with ambiguity
- High energy and a desire to work in a results-oriented, fast-growth environment
For a list of our Perks + Benefits, click here!
**Care.com supports diverse families and communities and seeks employees who are just as diverse. As an equal opportunity employer, Care.com recognizes the power of a diverse workforce and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences, perspectives, and backgrounds.**
Available in more than 20 countries, Care.com is the world's leading platform for finding and managing high-quality family care. Care.com is designed to meet the evolving needs of today's families and caregivers, offering everything from household tax and payroll services and customized corporate benefits packages covering the care needs of working families, to innovating new ways for caregivers to be paid and obtain professional benefits. Since 2007, families have relied on Care.com's industry-leading products—from child and elder care to pet care and home care. Care.com is an IAC company (NASDAQ: IAC).