Customer Campaigns Strategist at Procore Technologies
Procore is looking for a Customer Campaign Strategist to join our growing Marketing team! You'll focus on building our global brand, creating demand, driving growth, and establishing Procore as the construction platform of choice through lasting relationships with customers, prospects, and partners.
As a Customer Campaign Strategist, you'll work cross-functionally to develop creative marketing campaigns and strategies that not only support the entire customer lifecycle but create opportunities that delight and engage our customers. You'll drive usage, retention, and growth while ensuring a positive customer experience. Leveraging your audience-first mindset, you'll execute best-in-class, data-driven marketing campaigns and programs across paid media, social, digital, web, email, events, and more.
This role will report to our Director, Campaign Management and can be based out of any of our US office locations or remotely in the US. We're looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you'll do:
- Lead customer retention, expansion, and upsell campaigns for our General Contractor and Specialty Contractor customers
- Understand the customer lifecycle and use customer data to align expansion messaging and offers with the right audience
- Work with the customer sales and customer success teams to coordinate campaign messaging and outreach
- Partner with the broader customer marketing team to create targeted, valuable customer experiences at every point in the customer journey
- Partner with new business campaign managers to coordinate messages, offers, and plays across like audience segments
- Utilize data to understand the success of campaigns, communicate results, and identify areas for optimization
- Own the customer cross-sell, upsell pipeline numbers, and other marketing metrics
What we're looking for:
- 3+ years of experience in a high-tech, SaaS, or B2B growth/demand generation marketing capacity
- Passion for marketing to the customer—focusing on driving growth and retaining revenue
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or Business or comparable education/experience required
- Hands-on experience creating and executing integrated marketing campaigns across web, email, webinars, events, digital advertising, and more
- Familiarity with CRM systems, marketing automation tools, tracking, and analytics tools to assess campaign effectiveness
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, employee stock purchase plan, enrichment and development programs, and friends and family events.