Customer Growth Campaign Manager
Procore’s marketing team is responsible for building our global brand, creating demand, driving growth, and establishing Procore as the construction platform of choice through lasting relationships with customers, prospects and partners. Procore marketing is the globally trusted voice to educate prospects and inspire clients, collaborators, and our ecosystem to champion meaningful change for the construction industry.
The Customer Growth Campaign Manager will support this mission by developing creative marketing strategies that drive growth with our existing customers - focusing on cross-ell, up-sell and expansion. As a successful customer campaign manager, you will have an audience-first mindset and will work cross functionally to develop and execute best-in-class, data-driven marketing campaigns across paid media, social, digital, web, email, events and more.
Campaign managers serve a critical function across marketing - integrating insights, best practices, and data into campaigns that drive measurable results and executing these strategies across marketing channels and teams, including marketing, sales and operations.
What You’ll Do:
- Serve as the marketing campaigns lead for our cross-sell and up-sell campaigns - from insight development to planning, development and execution for our customers that drive measurable growth
- Understand the customer life cycle and expansion journey - and know how to use the right tactics at the right time - while maintaining a good customer experience
- Work with other marketing, customer success and ops partners to build cross-sell, up-sell programs into existing campaigns and launches
- Utilize data to drive programs and tactics to target the customers - understanding what the best offers are for our buyers, and when to extend these offers
- Partner with and provide strategic insights to other marketing teams on customer up-sell and cross-sell marketing activities
- Own the customer cross-sell, up-sell pipeline numbers and other marketing metrics
What we are looking for:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a high-tech, SaaS, or B2B growth/demand generation marketing capacity
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or Business or comparable education/experience
- Passion for marketing to the customer - focusing on driving growth and revenue
- Hands on experience creating and executing integrated marketing campaigns across web, email, webinars, events, digital advertising, and more
- Familiarity with CRM systems, marketing automation tools, tracking and analytics tools to assess campaign effectiveness
- Outstanding communication skills – written and verbal
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, flexible paid time off (Procore Values Time), employee enrichment and development programs, and volunteer days.