Procore is looking for a Customer Marketing Manager, Advocacy, to develop and manage best-in-class global Customer Advocacy Programs that reinforce our brand, strengthen our reputation, and reward customers for their contributions.
As a Customer Marketing Manager, Advocacy, and critical member of the Customer Marketing team, you’ll own the strategic direction of the Customer Reference Program, Customer Referral Program, and our advocate community, Builders Club. Leverage your passion for relationship building and customer experience to rally cross-functional partners behind your vision of developing and growing Customer Advocacy Programs. If you have a blend of program mangement, project management, and data analysis skills—we’d love to hear from you!
This role reports to our Director, Customer Marketing, and has the opportunity to be based in any of our U.S. or Canadian offices or work remotely from those regions. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Manage and grow Procore’s advocate community, Builders Club, with over 800+ advocates actively helping improve our product and company while being recognized and rewarded for their contributions
- Manage and scale the Customer Referral Program and partner with the Customer Campaign Team to launch creative and targeted campaigns to spur word of mouth and drive new business revenue
- Manage the Customer Reference Program, working cross-functionally with Sales, Customer Success, Product, Marketing, and International teams to identify, engage, and develop a strong portfolio of global customer references that strengthen our market position and produce a pipeline, and accelerates the sales cycle
- Responsible for Builders Club Rewards and overall Swag Management, including order and promotion of Procore Jobsite Banners to customers.
- Recruit and reward customers for sharing their experience on top third-party review sites like G2Crowd and TrustRadius, among others; monitor reviews and partner with the Digital Team to increase our rankings
- Develop tracking, measurement, and reporting of crucial customer advocacy metrics to demonstrate the value, impact, and ROI of the Customer Advocacy Programs
- Support Customer Marketing by identifying candidates for recruitment into various Customer Marketing programs and initiatives, including community, user groups, case studies, testimonials, customer speaking engagements, etc.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent work experience required
- 6+ years of work experience in customer marketing or advocacy, project management, process improvement or customer experience roles is preferred
- Experience in a customer-facing role, with a passion for and understanding of the customer experience
- Prior experience creating and implementing customer experiences based on data-driven insights at a SaaS company
- Strong project management skills including conceptualization, driving alignment, planning resources, managing deadlines, and objectives, and delivering analysis and recommendations
- Possess a strong understanding of customer mindset and customer empathy and a dedication to providing superior customer experiences
- Ability to effectively utilize time management skills to coordinate multiple timelines/priorities to ensure timely completion of projects/assignments
- Belief in ownership of your role and take initiative to find opportunities, develop plans that inspire others, and ensure execution through measured results
- Thrive in an environment that encourages openness
- Strong collaboration, interpersonal and communication skills
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment, and development programs, and friends & family events.