Customer Marketing Manager
As the Customer Marketing Manager, you’ll partner with our Customer Success team on exciting programs that span the full customer lifecycle. Combine your passions for storytelling, educating, and marketing to improve customer adoption and retention, while helping to bring our customers’ stories to life!
As one of the most exciting start-up companies in Austin, we’re focused on finding the best talent and building the best team to continue accelerating our rapid growth.
Who we are:
AlertMedia has disrupted the mass notification industry and become its technology leader, now serving some of the largest and most respected companies in the world. Our emergency communication software and monitoring services enable organizations keep their people safe, informed, and connected. Customers in telecom, healthcare, transportation, energy, manufacturing, government and education are using the AlertMedia platform for emergency communication, regular business communication, and operational activities such as scheduling, dispatching, and other logistics.
This is an amazing opportunity to be part of our wave of momentum and take our company, and your career, to the next growth stage. We'd love to get to know you better and share how we serve our amazing customers. For more information please visit www.alertmedia.com.
What you will do:
- Develop and oversee programs designed at improving customer adoption and retention
- Partner with the Content, Product Marketing, and Design functions within AlertMedia to create compelling assets across the entire customer lifecycle
- Help educate and onboard customers with insightful resources that reinforce AlertMedia’s value and the simplicity of our powerful software
- Work closely with Customer Success to understand how organizations use our software, bringing those customer stories to life in a variety of formats (blogs, case studies, webinars, etc.)
- Facilitate revenue expansion efforts with install-base marketing, and by partnering with Sales around strategic account initiatives
- Develop, conduct, and oversee webinars that tease out emergency communication best practices for our customers and prospect organizations
- Develop and manage other ways (i.e. a Customer Committee) to open the dialogue between our amazing customers and a variety of stakeholders, including our product team, sales team, other customers, and prospect organizations
- Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis on communications, marketing, business, or English preferred
- 3+ years of Marketing, customer management, or sales related experience (B2B a huge plus), or recent MBA graduate
- Experience and comfort personally engaging with customers and subject matter experts
- Excitement for creating and executing marketing campaigns and programs that drive customer engagement and advocacy
- Familiarity with B2B marketing, lead generation, and sales processes
- A strong passion for serving and understanding customers
- Analytical skills to determine marketing effectiveness and ROI of content efforts
- Strategic thinker that can see beyond the day-to-day grind to help AlertMedia’s customers get more from our services
- Roll-up-your-sleeves approach with a willingness to take on "non-role-specific" marketing duties as needed to support the team and business
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident (We will not sponsor at this time)
What we offer:
- Base salary + Company-Wide Bonus program
- Stock options – be a shareholder in the company
- Competitive PTO + holidays to enjoy balance
- Health benefits – medical, dental, vision, and life insurance 100% paid for employees
- Company-wide bonus program based on collective success
- An exciting and positive work environment
- Commitment to community service with opportunities to give back
AlertMedia is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.