Customer Marketing Manager at EverlyWell
EverlyWell is a consumer-initiated at-home laboratory testing company with easy-to-read and actionable results. We are at the forefront of personalized health, transforming the $25B lab testing industry. We’re here to empower people to take control of their health by making lab testing easy to access, understand, and afford. We seek excellence in everything we do for customers and our teammates.
You are responsible for planning, strategy and execution for all major retailer-specific businesses (brick & mortar and online). Reporting to the CMO, this individual will drive our key National Accounts. The successful candidate will have broad experience analyzing consumer/customer insights and creating and executing account specific shopper marketing programs to achieve increased revenue, brand equity and enhance customer relationships.
What You’ll Do:
- Build and execute plans that deliver revenue and profit growth
- Lead the development of insights-based retail marketing plans that support key business and brand initiatives, new product launches and seasonal activations
- Manage and optimize digital and in-store offers and campaigns and execute digital test and learns
- Maintain extensive knowledge of the business and retail partners' landscape to make decisions based on the unique needs of our consumer and/or the category.
- Partner with marketing teams at key retailers to improve the company's overall retail relationships, exercise our role as category leader to build a stronger business.
- Play a major role in the day to day execution of retailer specific shopper programming, working with sales team to manage timelines, develop assets, and read results
- Prepare business reviews, market assessments and persuasive presentations that effectively summarize a situation and/or sell-in recommendations with data and rationale.
- Track and report results, documenting learnings and best practices for the business.
Who You Are:
- Undergraduate degree, preferably with business or marketing focus
- 3-5 years of shopper experience either at agency or within consumer packaged goods, with a solid shopper marketing background
- Experience working with Amazon, a plus.
- Exceptional project management and organizational skills, as well as a demonstrated ability to lead teams
- An understanding of data and insights and a preexisting knowledge of key national customers and shoppers
- Great with numbers, able to evaluate program performance and use learnings to forecast future results
- Is achievement-driven with a focus on results and business performance, even when it means pushing back and challenging the status quo, albeit in a respectful manner
- Venture backed by top-tier firms
- The opportunity ahead knows no bounds
- Open vacation policy
- Employee discounts
- Paid parental leave
- Health benefits
EverlyWell is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
HIPAA Disclaimer: This role will be in an environment that has access to protected health information (PHI) and all security standards to protect PHI must be followed.