Customer Marketing Manager at BigCommerce
BigCommerce is disrupting the e-commerce industry as the SaaS leader for fast- growing, mid-market businesses. We enable our customers to build intuitive and engaging stores to support every stage of their growth.
This role has the opportunity to formulate in a collaborative and team-oriented manner, the holistic experience for the BigCommerce customer, with long-term visibility from on-boarding to ongoing product adoption and growth.
This marketer is passionate about understanding our customers and committed to successfully driving customer engagement, retention, and growth to help meet company goals. This marketer is excited to create programs that scale and drive both merchant and BigCommerce growth. The position reports to the Manager, Customer Growth.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and iterate on evergreen scalable, trigger based marketing programs that drive customer retention, feature adoption and revenue growth
- Create and execute trigger based cross-sell marketing programs to meet or exceed partner solution revenue (PSR) targets
- Be able to work cross-collaboratively with small business team, product marketing, business development and partner marketing teams
- Create and launch educational based marketing programs for customer base around products and solutions to nurture solution adoption
- Partner with cross-functional teams including content, product marketing, and design functions to create compelling assets across the entire customer lifecycle
- Execute and/or refine plans to support merchant needs, retention and merchant communication efforts - such as webinars and newsletter
- Partner with other customer marketing team members to plan customer marketing on a quarterly basis
- Work with customer marketing team to create milestone-based triggers to celebrate our merchant’s success
- Works with the Brand Manager to ensure all efforts are on-brand, consistent in style, quality, and tone of voice
- Work with counterpart in RevOps to establish performance monitoring and reporting to continuously measure customer marketing performance and communicate results
Who you are:
- Bachelor's degree, 5+ years experience required; preferred in B2B, SaaS technology marketing or customer success management
- Experience engaging with customers, driving customer engagement, growth and/or advocacy
- Analytical skills to determine marketing effectiveness and ROI of programs
- Ability to drive key business objectives with data-driven, fact-based insights that lead to well-informed strategic plans, quick decision making and impactful outcomes
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Must be able to manage multiple projects, tight deadlines, and shifting priorities with a positive, proactive attitude
- Experience with Salesforce, Marketo, and Periscope