Customer Marketing Manager at Invicti Security
Invicti Security, a global leader in web application security, is looking for a Customer Marketing Manager to create customer advocates and accelerate the growth of our existing customer base by executing creative, out-of-the-box customer marketing campaigns.
As the Customer Marketing Manager at Invicti, you will work closely with the customer success and product marketing teams to create marketing plans based in ABM (Account Based Marketing), demand generation, and field marketing to influence the post-sale customer journey to drive product engagement, vocal advocacy, rapid expansion, and renewals.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Developing and executing campaigns based on customer journey stage across a variety of channels to drive product adoption, usage, upsell, and retention
- Working cross-functionally with Customer Success, Product Marketing, and Marketing teams to develop the customer marketing strategy
- Measuring, analyzing, and optimizing programs to determine impact and identify opportunities for improvements
- Owning marketing communication to our customer base to increase product knowledge/usage and engagement with our webinars, events, and training.
- Planning and facilitating the logistics of in-person and virtual user groups, customer events, webinars, and customer advisory boards
- Building customer marketing artifacts and copy
- Maintaining a steady supply of vocal customer advocates to meet the demands of sales reference requests, case study needs, PR/speaking engagements, and reviews on 3rd party sites
What You'll Need:
- Minimum of 2-4 years of experience within a marketing role
- Demonstrated ability to create close alignment with sales and customer success
- Demonstrated experience planning, executing, and measuring the effectiveness of field events
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Working experience with Marketing Automation Platforms (Pardot is a plus)
- Familiarity with campaign reporting including use of tools like Salesforce, Demandbase, and Tableau
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to learn the cybersecurity market, buyer, and our value proposition
- Invicti has been identified as one of the Top Workplaces of 2020 by the Austin American-Statesman and one of 2021 Best Places to Work in Austin by Built In!
- Gartner Magic Quadrant Recipient 2021 (Application Security Testing)
- No. 16 on Inc. Magazine’s List of the Fastest-Growing Private Companies in Texas
- Competitive compensation
- 100% employer-paid health benefits & 401k match
- A culture that emphasizes personal and professional growth
- Adult-life balance is deeply important to us - we have a discretionary time off policy & flex-remote work approach
- We’re a social bunch - from office ping-pong tournaments to virtual concerts (aka the “new normal”)
- Office space that cultivates creativity through an open and collaborative workspace
- We are quite eclectic, including artists & musicians, former pro athletes, entrepreneurs, brew masters & distillers, gamers, and many questionable golfers. Come see FORE yourself!
Invicti is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.