Customer Marketing Specialist, Partner Solutions at BigCommerce
BigCommerce is disrupting the e-commerce industry as the SaaS leader for fast-growing, mid-market businesses. We enable our customers to build intuitive and engaging stores to support every stage of their growth.
This role supports a key marketing initiative with company-wide visibility and influence. Rooted within the global experiential marketing function, this role has the responsibility to lead, in a collaborative and team-oriented manner, the holistic experience for the BigCommerce customer, with long-term visibility from initial contact as a prospect, through the initial buying journey and ongoing product adoption and growth. This marketer is passionate about understanding our customers and committed to successfully driving customer engagement, retention, and growth to help meet goals.
The focus for this position is on executing marketing campaigns targeted at driving adoption for tech partner products and solutions as well as optimizing campaigns to drive cross-sell leads. The position reports to the Director of Marketing.
What you’ll do:
- Execute marketing programs designed at improving partner product adoption and retention, including content creation, outreach efforts and working closely with Strategic Business Development (SBD) and Partner Marketing teams
- Develop and execute scalable cross-sell marketing efforts to meet or exceed customer growth revenue targets
- Develop and execute scalable tech partner program marketing efforts to meet or exceed customer growth revenue targets
- Execute marketing programs to the base around product updates and changes including product announcements and new features
- Create and execute marketing programs to target customers around Shipping, Payments and Omnichannel partner integrations
- Create and launch educational based marketing programs for customer base around partner products and solutions
- Partner with cross-functional teams including content, product marketing, and design functions to create compelling assets across the entire customer lifecycle
- Work closely with Cross-Sell, Product Marketing, Partner Marketing, SBD, Support and Sales organizations to identify and prioritize revenue generation and growth opportunities for the customer base
- Refine integrated plans to optimize install base demand generation and communication efforts- such as Webinars, Customer Committee, Newsletter and Referral Programs
- Work closely with Customer Success and Customer Reference marketer to provide guidance and prioritization for customer success stories and references.
Who you are:
- Bachelor's degree with an emphasis on communications, marketing, business, or English preferred 3+ years of Marketing, customer management, or sales related experience (B2B a huge plus), or recent MBA graduate
- Experience engaging with customers, driving customer engagement, growth and/or advocacy efforts
- Experience marketing for SaaS technology and/or apps is a plus
- Familiarity with demand generation principals and ability to analyze and measure program/campaign KPIs and ROI
- Strong communication skills and comfort working closely with cross-functional stakeholders and customers
- Previous experience writing short-form and/or long-form content a plus
Diversity & Inclusion at BigCommerce
We have the opportunity to build not only a great business, but a great company, with soul. Our beliefs and commitment to diversity and inclusion are a central part of achieving that. Our dedication to diversity and inclusion is grounded in two things: a moral belief in the dignity, value, and potential of every individual, and a practical belief that diverse, inclusive teams will create the best outcomes for our customers, partners, employees, and company. We welcome everyone to be a part of our journey.