Customer Marketing Specialist at LogicMonitor
LogicMonitor is the leading SaaS-based performance monitoring platform for enterprise IT.
We are a company of fun-loving, hard-working achievers. We love going to work and think you should too. We hold our company culture near and dear — we are customer-obsessed, work as one team, and strive to be better every day. These are our core values. So it's no surprise that we work hard and genuinely have fun working with each other to achieve great things together.
Our Austin team works in two offices in downtown Austin. Both enjoy panoramic city views and an open floor plan with breakout rooms that encourage collaboration and innovation. When you join LogicMonitor, you will be working alongside some of the brightest minds in one of the fastest growing global software firms. We are looking for you to bring your expertise, drive, and passion. This is your chance to join us on our journey as we expand our global presence and achieve record-breaking success.
What You'll Do:
The Customer Marketing Specialist will be responsible for supporting key initiatives that focus on communicating, retaining, and expanding LogicMonitor’s customer installed base. Such responsibilities may include developing and/or coordinating marketing campaigns (e.g. email outreach, paid digital, direct mail campaigns), overseeing customer-related event logistics such as user conferences, and building out customer referral, reference, and advocacy type programs
The ideal Customer Marketing Specialist will be able to prioritize their work while assisting multiple stakeholders on time-sensitive projects. The successful candidate will proactively find new ways to communicate and build relationships with our customers and expand the LogicMonitor footprint.
Here's a closer look at this key role:
- Work across global regions and departments to develop a quarterly customer newsletter with educational resources and product updates
- Work with the Customer Marketing Manager on tactical components of LogicMonitor’s annual User Conference and regional Customer Advisory Boards
- Partner with the Customer Success team to build a Global Customer Reference Program that creates a steady pipeline of customers to engage in marketing activities and support content creation efforts
- Support the customer reference lifecycle, including recruitment of customers into marketing activities, maintenance of customer participation records in marketing activities, and capture of current customer usage agreements.
- Act as an internal and external evangelist for LogicMonitor's Global Customer Reference program, working across regions and departments to continually educate and inform stakeholders of the program benefits and process
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 1-2+ years of marketing experience, preferably around installed-base marketing programs and events
- Baseline knowledge with marketing, sales automation and advocacy tools
- Experience developing and/or coordinating marketing campaigns (e.g. email outreach, paid digital, direct mail campaigns, advocacy)
- Proven ability to juggle multiple priorities and excel in a fast-paced environment
- Strong project management or event planning skills