Q2 is seeking a Marketing Data Analyst to oversee our data processes and provide performance insights that will optimize customer engagements and support global business goals across multiple product lines and regions.
The Marketing Data Analyst is a highly cross-functional role, exploring both structured and unstructured data derived from multiple enterprise-class and LOB systems. This individual will help to enhance marketing impact by examining engagement and performance metrics, demographic and firmographic targeting, marketplace trends, and operational datasets via multi-variant statistical analysis to create actionable feedback and enhance program efficacy.
Success in this role will require strong strategic thinking, a solid understanding of analytical frameworks & quantitative modelling, attention to detail, effective communications and presentation skills, and a collaborative mindset. This person should be extremely detail-oriented, embrace multi-tasking, possess a thorough understanding of marketing and sales operations, terminology, and reporting, and have experience with systems, including Salesforce, Marketo, Bizible and data visualization tools such as Power BI.
- Partner with marketing and sales stakeholders to translate business KPIs into specific and measurable goals across multiple lines of business, product offerings and geographic regions.
- Drive marketing analytics: attribution, campaign measurement, visitor site behavior and reporting.
- Provide timely insights and analytical support to different internal stakeholders to support effective business decision-making
- Define and test analytical approaches and metrics strategies to uncover new customer insights.
- Optimize the marketing/sales funnel by providing insights to identify new sources of demand, improve campaign efficiency, and increase lead conversion rate
- Identify key success indicators and determine best practices for measurement and reporting
- Manage the implementation of changes to the website experience to improve customer engagement and value metrics
- Lead the creation and automation of dashboards, reports, and other data tools to support the goals of Marketing and Q2
- Analyze the conversion funnel from capture through sales disposition (closed won/lost) as well as examine customer cross-sell and uplift, and attrition/defection patterns to optimize velocity and retention efforts
- Make recommendations to existing processes, workflows, and campaigns based on the available data; solutioning for enrichment and hygiene options as needed
EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Typically requires a Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, analytics/business intelligence, statistics, computer science and a minimum of 5 years of related experience; or an advanced degree with 3+ years of experience; or equivalent related work experience
- Functional Skills: ETL, Data Collection and Exploration, Data Mining, Model Development, Feature Engineering, Data Visualization, Statistics (A/B Testing), Machine Learning
- Technical Skills Required: MySQL, R, Python, PowerBI, advanced Excel
- Excellent technical skills, creativity, analytical abilities, and strong communication skills
- Sound knowledge of marketing and sales principles, strategies, and theories
- Experience working in data visualization tools such as Power BI, Bizible, Domo, Tableau, or similar tools
- Experience with Marketo, Salesforce, and Google Analytics reporting
- Must be an energetic self-starter who works well independently and in team settings
- Must be flexible and able to adapt to change in a fast-paced environment
At Q2, our goal is to be a diverse and inclusive workforce that fosters mutual respect for our employees and the communities we serve. Q2 is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.