Demand Generation and Social Media Manager - Austin or Palo Alto
Industry analysts predict that within 10 years, 4 out of 5 decisions will be machine assisted. Currently, only 1% of data is even being accessed, let alone leveraged to make better decisions. As the adoption of advanced analytics, machine learning, and Edge/IoT continues to proliferate, 100% data availability will be the primordial ingredient required for enterprises to be successful at scale. However we have reached a tipping point where the effort involved in making data accessible is far exceeding the value we create with the data.
Positioned as an Enterprise Data Virtualization company, we leverage a deep portfolio of inventions that modernize data access by simplifying, accelerating, and enabling improved control over data. We are based in Austin and Palo Alto, and we are a cohesive team determined to bring about a complete revolution in the way enterprises access data. Our team wakes up every day energized by our mission to unlock human potential through the power of data. Solving this incredibly difficult access problem will lead to a super evolution across in industries like Healthcare and Transportation.
If you want to join a team who will make a huge impact on the future, this is what we are looking for:
Molecula is looking for a Demand Generation and Social Media Manager to be responsible for market development, demand generation strategy and campaigns and social media end to end. We are looking for creative, resourceful, self starters who are willing to take ownership and drive awareness for Molecula. We are looking for passionate, out of the box thinkers who will push the boundaries on how to differentiate Molecula from the noisy ‘data infrastructure’ market. You will play a critical role in developing and evangelizing the best marketing methodologies to grow our brand awareness and drive lead generation.
- Collaborating with our Chief Marketing Officer to maintain and enhance Molecula’s message.
- End to end social media strategy, content and activities
- Alignment across Website, community, linked in, twitter and our overall
- Demand generation strategy and campaigns.
- Community event promotion.
- Social media strategy and content
- Analysis and reporting on demand gen and social media campaigns.
- Tracking Impressions, share of voice and brand awareness
In this position, you will be expected to have—and the propensity to build upon—the following requirements:
- At least 3 years experience in B2B enterprise software marketer for technical products
- Experience building demand generation campaigns
- Experience running social media execution for b2b software company
- Experience with building and targeting buyer/user personas - ideally engineering personas from developer to CTO
- A self-starter who thrives on working with a blank canvas.
- A collaborator with the ability to work independently and autonomously.
- Experienced writing technical content and blog
- Experienced with SEO/SEM
- Analytical, reflective, and curious to make things better.
- Agile and willing to do more than expected given the nature of a startup.
- Experienced with marketing tools - Salesforce, Google Analytics and Adwords, HubSpot, Nacho Analytics, MailChimp, etc.
- It's a plus if you...
- Have crafted campaigns and/or written content for developer tools or infrastructure.
- Worked with open source software.
- Can put together scrappy demand gen campaigns.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.