Demand Generation Manager (Webinars & Podcasts) at Postclick
Who is Postclick?
As the global leader in digital advertising conversion, we are on a mission to automate advertising conversion by dynamically delivering relevant post-click experiences at a scale previously thought impossible. We offer two impactful products to improve your advertising conversion - Instapage for SMB’s and the new Postclick Advertising Cloud platform for Enterprises.
Our diverse team is made up of innovators who seek high and push hard! We are a people-first tech start-up based in the SOMA area of San Francisco with offices in Austin, Texas, Timişoara, Romania, Warsaw, Poland, Bialystok, Poland, and some fully remote employees!
As a Postclicker, we treat everyone with respect. We love our jobs, even on Mondays. We strive to have buckets of fun!
Advertisers who focus only on getting more clicks are leaving their customers at the finish line. They need to finish strong with relevant landing page experiences that drive conversions. But most companies are not equipped to build these experiences at scale, so their conversion rate suffers. Postclick is changing that. Postclick helps digital marketers maximize their advertising conversions and return on ad spend by delivering hyper-relevant post-click experiences at a scale previously thought impossible.
Delivered as a tech-enabled service, Postclick combines unparalleled conversion expertise, which comes from creating over 2 million post-click experiences for 10,000 brands, with the world's first Post-Click Automation platform, which is powered by machine learning, data science, and automation! Click on this link to learn more about what we believe!
A bit about you...
You love your work, and you want to be a part of an extraordinary Team! You believe in having a diverse and inclusive culture that promotes equality for all. You are a results focused, data-driven marketer who understands the importance of driving quality MQLs with integrated digital demand generation campaigns. You are a fast learner and can adapt quickly to the ever changing landscape of marketing technology. You are a team player and love collaborating cross-functionally with sales, content, creative and product marketing.
A day in the life…
- You will own and execute the webinar program
- You will strategize and launch email nurture campaigns
- You will collaborate with product marketing, content and creative to define the webinar calendar, build landing pages, emails, ads and more
- You will plan, execute, and measure A/B testing across creative and copy
- You will work with Marketing Operations to execute programs including set-up, QA, scheduling, and deployment
- You will measure and report on campaign performance, assess performance against goals and recommend optimization strategies
- You will lead the planning, execution, production and quality assurance of our new podcast series
- You will drive MQLs for the SDR organization
We would love to hear from you if this sounds like you...
- You have 4+ years of working in a B2B demand generation role with a focus on email nurture, webinars, tracking, analytics, data & reporting skills
- You are data driven and OKR focused
- You have experience with Salesforce, Hubspot, Zoom Webinars, Asana
- You have consistent track record working in an integrated demand generation role
- You take initiative, can work independently and actively to resolve issues, and take ownership of projects and process
- You have acute attention to detail and solid project management skills
- You have strong writing and presentation skills
- You thrive in a fast-paced, always changing environment
- You love moderating webinars and podcasts
- You are a graduate with B.A./B.S. degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or Management or have equivalent experience
You will thrive at Postclick if you have alignment with our cultural values and value people first! As a Postclicker We...
- Create Value
- We strive to consistently make a positive impact for our customers, partners and each other.
- Think Big
- We challenge ourselves to push the quality and innovation in our work, aspiring to be remarkable.
- Embrace Accountability
- We are transparent and work with the highest degree of integrity, holding one another and ourselves accountable.
- Respect Each Other
- We are a people-first culture who trust our colleagues and support one another, always.
- Celebrate Global Diversity
- We are made up of diverse and talented humans who continually elevate what it means to be a Postclicker.
- Have Fun
- We don’t sweat the small stuff, we laugh often and we love our jobs, even on Mondays.
If this sounds like you, then we can’t wait to meet you! Please send us your resume or detailed Linkedin profile and tell us a little about yourself with a cover letter that showcases some of the wondrous things you can do and why you want to work with us!
There's one more significant thing. We are an equal opportunity employer that searches for outstanding people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We take care of each other to build an inclusive work environment where we love to come to work every day, even Mondays! We'd be happy to provide reasonable accommodations to help you apply - Postclick Careers - Join Our Team.Some of our amazing benefits include...
- 15 Days standard PTO
- 10 Paid U.S. holidays
- 12 Mental health PTO days
- Paid sick leave
- Generous monthly WFH Stipend and office set up allowance
- Full health benefits (medical, dental, vision) and 401(K)
- Flexible work hours
- Top-of-the-line technology
- Professional growth/continuing education
- Hybrid office/WFH environment once it’s safe to return to the office
- Progressive and generous Employee Referral Program
Under the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider employment-qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.