Demand Generation Manager
Vyopta is on a mission to turn UC into a competitive advantage for enterprises. Our product is a SaaS monitoring and analytics platform that helps IT teams at some of the top global enterprises improve the performance and efficiency of video, voice, messaging technologies and web conferencing. Vyopta serves leading financial, technology, healthcare, higher education, and government institutions globally. Our offices are on the Barton Creek Greenbelt in Austin, Texas.
The Demand Generation Manager will play a pivotal role in growing leads and sales at Vyopta. Reporting to the Senior Demand Generation Manager, you will work closely with the marketing and sales teams to get Vyopta’s message to our target audience, generate qualified leads, and optimize the performance of our campaigns. In addition, you will help nurture existing leads to keep them engaged with Vyopta until they are ready to buy. Finally, you will play an important role in improving our reporting and analytics to optimize our marketing.
What you'll be doing:
- Execute lead acquisition campaigns including online (e.g., email, retargeting, social, SEO, content-syndication) and off-line (e.g., trade shows, local events) programs
- Manage Vyopta’s social media activities (Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Write and develop content for blog posts, email, newsletters, and nurture campaigns.
- Work with the Senior Demand Generation Manager and sales to improve campaign reporting and optimize how we use SalesForce.com and marketing automation tools.
- Execute and optimize lead nurture and newsletter programs
- Assist/lead analysis of campaign, landing page, website performance
- Provide ad hoc analytical support for a variety of sales and marketing tasks including lead list development and enrichment, lead distribution, market sizing, etc.
What we need from you:
- BA/BS degree
- 1-2 years experience developing, executing, and measuring B2B demand generation campaigns (email marketing, webinars, lead nurture, SEM, SEO, social, etc.)
- Salesforce.com and marketing automation (e.g., Pardot, Marketo, Hubspot) expertise
- Excellent writer and communicator
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills to optimize campaigns, develop improved reporting, and conduct ad hoc analytical projects
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Self directed and professional
- You know how to work in startup mode. You’re able to remain adaptable, flexible, and work cross-functionally and be comfortable with ambiguity
- Passion for sales and marketing.
- Hungry to develop your career and be world class at what you do.
Vyopta employees enjoy a superior benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401 (k), flexible time off, an open casual work environment with the Greenbelt as our backyard!
If you you thrive in a fast-paced team environment and want to learn a tremendous amount, and make a meaningful impact, Vyopta is the place for you.