Demand Generation Manager at KaiNexus
We are seeking a creative, curious, and hard-working self-starter to join our team in Austin. This marketer will have the opportunity to jump into a well-established inbound marketing program, learn new things, and grow with the position to take our marketing program to the next level. It will be helpful to have experience working with Hubspot, as well as familiarity with the philosophy and practice of inbound marketing.
You must be skilled at writing and proficient with graphic design, with experience in standard marketing tasks such as email campaigns, social media, website management, and content creation. You will work closely with our Sales and Customer Experience teams to develop and execute marketing campaigns.
This is a junior-level position with high potential for career advancement. If you’re passionate about solving problems, taking on new challenges, and learning new things, we’d love to talk to you.
Must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident, and reside in Austin, TX.
- Actively brainstorming and proposing new ideas for inbound marketing campaigns.
- Writing various marketing materials including blogs, emails, newsletters, social media content and more.
- Measuring the effectiveness of campaigns against agreed key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Understanding analytics and data and using them to create effective content strategies.
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of the industry’s best practices, strategies, and offerings within inbound marketing.
- Creating, managing, and executing multi-channel marketing campaigns that leverage SEO, social media, inbound marketing, email campaigns, and events to grow customer acquisition.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-3 Years of Marketing Experience
- Familiar with the Philosophy and Strategies of Inbound Marketing
- Experience with a Marketing Automation Platform
- Interest in Learning About Other Areas of Marketing such as Product Marketing, Outbound, Conferences, and more
- Excellent Oral and Written Communication Skills
- Proficient in Graphic Design
- Detail-Oriented and Extremely Well-Organized
- Very Responsive, with a Customer-Centric Approach
- Thrives in a Fast-Paced, Ever-Changing Environment
We are a rapidly growing software company with offices in Austin, Texas, and Dallas, Texas. Our core product is a revolutionary SaaS platform that helps organizations manage their improvement and innovation programs. Our mission is to create software that helps organizations improve. We have a rapidly expanding international customer base of healthcare, logistics, and manufacturing companies that includes Fortune 100 companies known for being leaders in innovation. The growth potential for this company and position are extremely high.
About Working for KaiNexus
Do you want to be part of something great? Do you strive for a position that creates meaningful impact to your customers? Are you looking for a challenge? Everyone on the KaiNexus team is passionate about improvement. KaiNexus was founded on the simple belief that people and organizations want to improve. They want to improve their lives, their families, their communities and their work. We know that improvement is hard. We firmly believe that we can utilize technology to connect people to make improvement easier.
KaiNexus is a fast-paced, dynamic environment with a flat management structure. We are collaborative problem solvers who approach challenges from many different angles, leveraging our diverse backgrounds to rapidly identify and implement solutions. We believe in investing in our employee’s personal and professional development to make themselves, our company, and the world a better place. Flexibility, maintaining a healthy work/life balance, and family time are a priority for us. Being a small company, team members are given a lot of responsibility and have the opportunity to help improve the software we create, the way we create it, and contribute to our vision. We are a tech-minded, highly motivated, successful, and fun team. As part of KaiNexus, you must have the desire to put in the time it takes to get the job done, be eager to learn new things and wear many hats, and be ready for a challenge.
Commitment & Consideration
- Company-sponsored health plan
- Retirement savings plan with company match
- Paid parental leave
- This is a full-time salaried position
- Salary and equity will be based on experience