RigUp is changing the way work is done in the energy industry. Each one of our teams exists to move us closer to our north star -- “to empower the people who power the world.”
We’re looking for a Demand Generation Manager with a proven track record of success in building as well as executing strategic marketing programs. This role is essential in helping RigUp put more people to work and we’re looking for someone who is passionate about our mission. The Demand Generation Manager will be partnering closely with cross functional teams to understand business goals & create the marketing programs that help the business to meet them.
The ideal candidate has built multi channel campaigns that drive leads and knows how to optimize campaigns based on outcomes. This person has led cross functional strategic projects and knows how to get things done. He/she should also have experience in measuring, analyzing and reporting on campaign performance.
You’ll work with a self-directed and tenacious team to drive the growth of RigUp’s business. On top of your demand generation chops, you’re also super organized and have a positive, get-it-done attitude.
What you'll be doing:
- Create/execute strategic multi channel campaigns (online & offline) that drive the quality leads for the sales teams in order to help the sales teams meet and exceed their sales targets.
- Measure, analyze, report on & optimize the campaigns based on performance.
- Ideate, own and optimize digital and traditional marketing campaigns to consistently deliver leads and revenue for the business.
- Define & manage a system for determining the quality of leads in order to improve overall team effectiveness & sales performance.
- Own the marketing budget for the sales teams and use historical benchmarks & data to forecast outcomes marketing will provide.
- Lead cross functional strategic projects each half that help increase the teams effectiveness.
- Partner with product marketing to test the most effective positioning & messaging to drive business outcomes.
- Partner with product marketing on customer journey, persona & segmentation projects to identify pain points/gaps in conversion & retention. Design & execute on campaigns to improve outcomes.
What you should have:
- 5+ years of experience working on demand generation & multi channel campaigns for revenue growth
- B2B Demand Generation Experience is a positive
- Deep understanding of demand generation strategies
- Comfort working across all channels to drive leads (partnerships, events, traditional media, digital, radio, newspaper etc)
- Hands-on experience both directly executing and commissioning external research (qualitative, quantitative, ethnographic), running analyses, and formulating well-reasoned recommendations
- Hands-on experience conceptualizing, planning, and executing bold and effective omni-channel demand generation campaigns
- Strong understanding of social media marketing
- Courageous, discerning, curious and agile - believes there are always better ways to get things done
- Scrappy when needed and calm in the face of chaos/unexpected curveballs
- Bachelor’s degree required.
RigUp, a digital platform bringing modern workforce and vendor management to underserved industries, is one of the fastest growing companies in Austin. Founded in 2014, RigUp initially focused on the energy industry – empowering contract workers in oil and gas, solar, and wind to take home more pay for the same work, with better insurance and benefit options. The RigUp solution has expanded into equipment and vendor management, as well as on-demand, app-based service fulfillment, bringing cost savings and operational efficiencies to energy companies across the United States. Recent expansion will bring the RigUp platform to additional, energy-adjacent industries that rely on contract labor.
As a world-class employer, RigUp is committed to providing an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
Read Full Job Description