Demand Generation Manager at Iodine Software
Iodine Software is a healthcare AI company that has pioneered a new machine learning approach -- Cognitive Emulation -- to help healthcare finance leaders build resilient organizations. Cognitive Emulation uses proprietary AI technology and machine learning algorithms to think the way a clinician thinks and emulate clinical judgement. This allows us to help nearly 500 hospitals quickly and accurately identify areas of potential opportunity to accelerate productivity, data accuracy, and financial return.
Demand Generation captures the umbrella of marketing programs that get customers excited about your company’s products and services. Iodine Software is looking for a Demand Generation Manager to build brand awareness, launch into new markets, and promote products and services, as well as create buzz and establish customer loyalty.
What You'll Do
The Demand Generation Manager must be a revenue-centric marketer with seasoned skills in inbound and outbound marketing. The Demand Generation Manager responsibilities include:
- Develop, maintain and execute demand generation plans aligned with business goals.
- Develop a deep understanding of customers, products and the buyer’s journey.
- Work closely with other departments to build cross-functional cohesion.
- Present to upper management to get buy-in and secure budgets, as well as report results.
- Create personas tied to specific customer needs and preferences.
- Grow distribution across all channels, not just owned channels. Must be skilled in content creation supported by SEO/SEM optimization.
- Ensure that content reaches the right part of the sales funnel at the right time.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing to build programs that support sales enablement.
- Leverage marketing automation and lead management to streamline, automate and measure all marketing tasks and workflows.
- Measure, analyze, and report campaign performance.
- Event and Public Relations Management
What You'll Need
Minimum Requirements (Education, certifications and experience):
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or Communications or other related degree.
- At least 7 years of marketing experience, preferably executing some of the same tasks to be managed in the role.
- Experience with CRM and marketing automation software. Salesforce and HubSpot a plus.
- Proven track record of successful marketing programs that directly result in conversions and new logos
- Innovative thinking is required in an ever-evolving healthcare industry, bring new strategies and tactics to the table to reach healthcare decision makers.
- Exceptional ROI-tracking skills, able to prove what is – or isn’t – working
- B2B healthcare experience preferred
See Something, Do Something
At Iodine, we are incredibly privileged to be entrusted with an enormous amount of Protected Health Information (PHI) amounting more than 90 million lives. Inherent to our culture is the need to live up to that trust in everything we do. Security is a primary responsibility shared by every Iodine employee and we expect everyone to honor that responsibility. That includes abiding by our security policies, being constantly vigilant to possible risks to the privacy and safety of the information given to our care and bringing forward any concerns about security.
What You'll Get
This is a unique opportunity to join a close-knit, rapidly growing team and help us improve a key piece of the organization. You will have the opportunity to drive the strategy and direction of our product for our users. You will join a passionate and ambitious team, with a proven record of success building multiple companies. Learn more about us at www.iodinesoftware.com
**You must be currently authorized to work full-time in the United States on a permanent basis.**