The New Tech for Restaurant and Hospitality
Fourth is the first global cloud-based intelligent back office platform in the restaurant and hospitality industries. We’re no ordinary software company! We pride ourselves on the culture we have created and work hard to ensure this is never compromised. This is a place where our people want to work; where they enjoy and develop in their roles; where our people pull together to work as a team and ultimately be a company we are all proud to be a part of.
By developing innovative products, building relationships with our customers and enabling great careers; we are focused on building lifetime loyalty with our customers and each other. The vast majority of us have worked within the industry; we believe we need to be passionate about and have experienced the industry in order to help our customers grow their businesses successfully.
When recruiting, we look for those who want to join our journey; those who want to be a part of our personality and culture; those who are professional; have energy, enthusiasm, and ambition, are entrepreneurial and those who can show they can live by our company values each day. Working at Fourth provides an opportunity to build a successful career where our people develop and grow in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
The Demand Generation Manager has ultimate responsibility to effectively develop marketing campaigns for a defined customer segment—to promote products and services to prospects and customers, achieving lead, pipeline, and bookings goals. This is a data-driven role with a significant impact on our business – quantifying the impact of marketing programs is a key priority. The ideal candidate has strong collaboration skills, proven ability to execute, is both creative and analytical, and has proven the ability to drive measurable marketing demand for an enterprise sales organization.
· Lead overall demand generation strategy and programs for a defined segment of prospects and customers, including formation of strategy, production of campaigns, forecasting and measuring overall results against plan and continually making and implementing recommendations for optimization and ongoing growth.
· Partner closely with sales and marketing teams to determine targets and appropriate content to reach these prospects.
· Manage campaign and activities to achieve demand gen targets as defined for the segment.
· Manage Account Based Marketing (ABM) strategy for named accounts provided by Sales and discover new accounts through targeted demand generation programs.
· Strategically integrate and leverage demand gen tactics and tools, including email, webinars, social media, search engine marketing, nurture campaigns and more.
· Create and develop integrated programs and campaigns in alignment with target markets defined with sales, new product launches, existing product cross-sales, and new market development.
· Incorporate knowledge of industry competitive landscape to target competitor weaknesses and important industry trends.
· Track and analyze campaign performance, communicating why programs failed or were successful with an overall goal of generating more qualified leads, pipeline, and revenue.
· 5+ years of experience in marketing demand generation, outbound marketing, and lead management to drive new customer acquisition, and ability to demonstrate how your work has directly supported sales/revenue generation.
· Experience implementing and managing full-funnel marketing campaigns including email marketing and demonstrated history of measuring all marketing activities.
· You are a self-starter who has managed multiple programs and likes to work in a fun and fast paced environment.
· Hands-on experience with salesforce.com, marketing automation tools (Marketo a plus), ABM tools (Terminus a plus).
· Analytical in nature, enjoys problem solving and measuring results.
· Outstanding attention to detail and ability to prioritize workload based on impact.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in marketing, communications, or business.
· Experience working for a rapidly growing B2B SaaS company is a plus.
· Experience working in hospitality, retail or hotel marketing a plus.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without discrimination because of sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, race, color, age, national origin, military status, religion, or disability or any other legally protected status.
In July 2019 Fourth joined forces with HotSchedules to become the global leader in end-to-end restaurant and hospitality management technology solutions. Together, the merged company now represents the world’s largest and only provider of end-to-end restaurant and hospitality management solutions for customers across the globe and of all sizes—from a single location or franchisee restaurant to a global restaurant or hotel chain. The combined company’s complete software-as-service (SaaS) solution suite including: scheduling, time & attendance, applicant tracking, training, inventory management / procurement, HR / benefits and payroll services now serves customers in 120,000 locations worldwide and is supported by a dedicated, unified team across offices in the US, UK, Bulgaria, China, Australia and UAE."