Molecula’s vision is to unlock human potential through the power of real-time data. Our core technology is an enterprise feature store that solves today’s massive data readiness problem by giving companies access to big data faster than ever before to power cutting-edge technologies. We are a burgeoning startup with a passionate team of dedicated engineers, designers, and business experts determined to make a positive impact.
Molecula’s marketing team is a group of brilliant storytellers that clearly and concisely communicate our users' journey. They take our technical and complex product capabilities and turn them into succinct customer benefits that are easily understood. They take pride in their craft and truly care about the team, the client, and the company.
Molecula is looking for a Demand Generation Manager to join our Marketing team. You will be on the ground floor, building Molecula’s revenue marketing process. With your expertise in demand-generation tactics, you will be responsible for the strategy and execution of marketing programs that capture and nurture leads across multiple channels. In short, you will play a critical role in attracting and educating key personas, and sharing how they can power machine-scale analytics and AI/ML.
- Design, plan, manage, and optimize integrated digital campaigns across multiple channels to reach different types of buyers/users of our products and solutions (e.g., data engineers, data scientists, CxOs, etc)
- Understand the Molecula GTM and develop, monitor and report appropriate campaign performance metrics that align with the GTM strategy. This could include, for example, impressions, web visitors, leads, initial sales conversations, sales opportunities, closed revenue and more.
- Create impactful nurture programs to improve engagement across target personas. This includes working with others on the Marketing team to brainstorm, develop and deliver the right messages and authentic, helpful content.
- Work closely with the Sales team to fine-tune strategies and tactics for targeted accounts
- Drive growth of brand awareness, MQLs, website traffic, social followers and other metrics based on GTM
- Minimum Qualifications
- 5+ years of experience of progressive marketing experience with at least 2+ years in demand gen, revenue marketing, or closely related role
- Experience marketing technology products and offerings, ideally in the areas of cloud-based solutions, storage, database, and/or AI/ML technologies
- Experience with required marketing tools, including Hubspot (or similar), LinkedIn, Google Analytics and other tools to reach and nurture prospects
- Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor's, Masters, PhD, or MBA degree
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative, dynamic, and fast-paced work environment with demonstrated attention to detail and accuracy
- Demonstrated demand generation experience that propel adoption and market momentum
- Systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with strong communication skills and a sense of ownership and drive
- Experience in building and cultivating relationships with peers, partners, thought leaders, customers, and clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an emphasis on tact and diplomacy
To all recruitment agencies: Molecula does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Molecula employees or any other organization location. Molecula is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Molecula is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know as a response in the application.