Demand Generation Manager at Brinqa
Brinqa is looking for an experienced Demand Generation Manager with a track record of building account-based marketing programs to generate new business and grow the marketing revenue pipeline. In this role, you will think conceptually and strategically to use campaigns to drive demand, develop audience targeted campaigns, and partner cross-functionally to successfully execute acquisition plans. You will conceive, launch, and manage a series of campaigns that span a variety of channels – display, retargeting, email, direct mail, social, webinars, content syndication, to name a few.
The ideal candidate for this role has a natural inclination to measure the effectiveness of marketing activities, strong project management skills, and the ability to think strategically and orchestrate many moving parts. You are excited to make an impact and enjoy driving ABM programs to fill the sales pipeline. You have proven ability to develop, plan, execute, and measure integrated marketing programs that deliver aggressive pipeline targets.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Drive the strategy, development, and execution of campaigns, creating a highly effective and targeted approach to help drive new customer acquisition growth.
- Lead ABM marketing efforts for engaging prospect accounts, driving meaningful in-person/digital engagements, and delivering against quarterly pipeline goals.
- Create quarterly marketing plans and targets to generate pipeline and meet demand generation goals.
- Define, plan, execute, and optimize integrated ABM programs through multiple channels including email, webinars, media, and digital buys, and nurture programs.
- Partner with the Sales team to ensure quality demand delivery and follow-up.
- Partner with sales to monitor lead flow, review opportunities, and to optimize impact of marketing activities. Ensure nurture and sales handoff plans are aligned to strategy and work with extended teams to ensure timely launch and optimization opportunities.
- Collaborate with the Content and Product Marketing and other teams to manage the day-to-day execution, monitoring, and optimization of ABM marketing programs.
- Measure, analyze, and report on all campaigns for effectiveness and ROI.
- Keep close watch on program performance, and develop projections and growth goals, consistently track & measure program performance/pacing to ensure programs are on track to meet goals
- Track demand generation goals to increase marketing-sourced revenue, track performance, and proactively identify opportunities for growth.
- Understand our target audience and personas, design experiments, develop campaign strategies, and drive execution of campaigns to achieve pipeline targets.
- Own end-to-end execution of each program ensuring the right stakeholders are involved and deliver on time and budget.
- Coordinate effectively with cross-functional teams, including Demand Gen, Sales, Product Marketing, Corporate Marketing, Sales Enablement and outside agencies.
- Build marketing plans that span across affiliate networks, paid acquisition, paid search, email, mobile, and onsite, among other traditional channels.
- Manage demand organization budget and support vendor relationships.
- Support data cleanup and data hygiene activities.
- BA/S degree, 5+ years of experience in marketing, with 3+ years of demand generation (enterprise software, SaaS, Security, etc.).
- Proven track record of scaling campaigns, impact to the business, and hitting growth and pipeline targets.
- Deep understanding of account based marketing and all digital marketing channels.
- Experience with budget and vendor management.
- Expert in end-to-end campaign development, execution, and measurement.
- Proficiency with marketing software : HubSpot, SFDC, Ad Platforms (Google, LinkedIn), etc.
- Proven track record of product evangelism (webinars, public speaking, media interviews, podcasts, etc.).
- Ability to easily transition from high level strategic thinking to creative and detailed execution.
- A demonstrated ability to work independently and autonomously.
- A good balance of creative, strategic and operational thinking.
- Analytically inclined, exceptional organizational skills, with rigorous attention to detail.
- Drive and lead multiple deadlines and priorities, and drive projects through to completion, while collaborating with other teams.
- Strong project management and communications skills to effectively manage multiple projects with tight deadlines, and drive alignment and execution across groups.
- Ability to roll out complex, data-driven marketing campaigns.
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills
- You take ownership & have a high level of accountability, but are comfortable building ideas collaboratively & taking feedback.
- You’re highly self-motivated, have a stellar work ethic, and can work both autonomously and collaboratively with cross-functional partners.