Demand Generation Marketing Specialist (B2B) at BigCommerce
BigCommerce’s mission is to help merchants sell more at every stage of growth, from small startups, to mid-market businesses to large enterprises. We focus on being the best ecommerce platform so our customers can focus on what matters most: growing their businesses.
We are equally passionate about growing our employee’s careers and providing them an incredible experience as we rapidly expand across the globe. We are proud to have been recognized numerous times for our product and workplace culture. We empower our people and customers to build, innovate and grow, so together we can redefine the ecommerce industry.
BigCommerce, named a 2021 "Best Place to Work" in Austin, is looking for a Demand Generation Marketing Specialist to drive marketing programs focused on new merchant acquisition B2B. This individual has a passion for supporting integrated, omnichannel campaigns; with a results and data-driven mentality. This role will support demand generation managers and will primarily be focused on execution.
The preferred candidate is a driven, forward-thinking marketer who can quickly gain a deep understanding of our buyers’ journey and turn that into delivering the right message to the right buyer at the right time.What you will do
- Support campaign execution for new merchant acquisition with the goal of generating demand and meeting or exceeding pipeline and revenue targets
- Complete certain programs and projects end-to-end underneath a broader campaign framework led by demand generation managers
- Use data and insights to recommend campaign content and tactic mix, and then collaborate cross-functionally to drive daily execution and optimization on these programs
- Work with content syndication programs; provide paid media and other project management support, conduct data analysis and performance updates, support P.O. and invoice tracking, and fulfill other responsibilities as needed
- Ensure accurate tracking of campaigns with the help of Revenue Operations, assist demand gen managers with campaign reporting and analysis, and work cross-functionally to identify gaps and make recommended optimizations
- Use a process of testing to prove hypotheses and recommend performance optimizations
- Build excellent working relationships with colleagues and the broader team
- Cultivate an environment of partnership, openness, creativity, and continuous improvement
- Tackle ad-hoc projects as needed
- Closely collaborate with shared services teams to plan, complete and optimize on an integrated campaign strategy
- Monitor multiple campaigns simultaneously and make adjustments as needed to optimize results. Perform A/B testing with regularity
- 1+ years of demand generation marketing experience, preferably at a SaaS, ecommerce or other subscription-based company
- Proven success in a supporting role regarding end-to-end campaign design, rollout, and project management
- Experience in audience analysis, messaging, content and journey mapping, program development, and measurement a plus
- Familiarity with inbound and outbound channels (Digital, events, sales outreach, email, partner, content marketing) and an understanding of how they can work together to form an optimal channel mix
- Proactive, self-starter with ability to take ownership of projects
- Proven ability to build close alignment and collaboration with other teams
- Experience with Salesforce, Marketo, JIRA, Tableau, and Google Analytics preferred
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Communications, or similar field preferred
- Excellent time management skills
- Maintain knowledge of digital marketing standard methodologies
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the interview process, to perform essential job functions and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. If you need an accommodation in order to interview at BigCommerce, please let us know during any of your interactions with our recruiting team.
Learn more about the BigCommerce team, culture and benefits at https://careers.bigcommerce.com.