QuotaPath is looking for an experienced and passionate Demand Generation Specialist to join the growing marketing team.
Coming fresh off a $21.3M Series A fundraise in July 2021, QuotaPath’s mission is to help companies build and scale high-performing, motivated growth teams. Our product is built on the belief that commissions should be streamlined, transparent, and simple to manage. Our Go-To-Market approach always begins with the end-user and we view revenue as a byproduct of happy customers.
As a Demand Generation Specialist at QuotaPath, you will get to do more than developing demand generation campaigns. You will be part of a collaborative marketing team focused on scaling and growing the business. The ideal candidate will have proven success in several areas, including email marketing, content marketing, paid media, retargeting, social media, online and live events, and marketing automation.
If you are excited about demand generation and campaign planning, we would love to have you on the team!
- Own the lead generation and nurturing strategy and execution, using HubSpot.
- Manage all omni-channel campaigns from planning to execution.
- Manage our paid search and retargeting programs, and any external agencies associated with the programs.
- Lead our marketing automation strategy and roadmap as we grow.
- Work with the content team to amplify our message in impactful ways.
- Work with the digital marketing team to launch new lead generation tools into the market, like our successful sales metrics calculator.
- Manage all digital events including hosted and joint webinars.
- Lead in-person event strategy, as we get back to live events!
- Research and test new lead generation tactics.
- You hold a degree in Marketing, Communications, or equivalent experience
- You love Marketing, and have 4-5 years of experience directly with Marketing
- Demand Generation and nurturing programs are your JAM, and you have 1-2 years of experience delivering great results
- Marketing automation tools are no problem for you, and you ideally have experience working with HubSpot or something similar
- You know how to handle events, and have experience with live event and managing webinars
- You're passionate about project management and detail-oriented, always thinking one step ahead!
About the location
Our team is co-headquartered in Philadelphia and Austin. Due to the ongoing pandemic, our team is currently operating remotely for now. We have a preference for you to be in Austin or Philadelphia, but just like this role, we’re thinking big. Collaboration and teamwork should be able to happen regardless of where your desk is.
What's in it for you
This is a full-time, competitively paid position with generous equity. This role reports to the VP of Marketing.
We care about the health and well-being of our team members. We pay 100% of employee premiums and offer half-day Fridays year-round. We work hard and celebrate the successes along the way, or as we like to say, “It’s all about the journey, not the destination!” If you are driven by the ability to make a huge impact and want to put your passion for storytelling to use, we’d love to hear from you!
At QuotaPath, we believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace makes us a more capable, innovative, and competitive company. We welcome people who represent diversity in their backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences. QuotaPath is an equal opportunity employer, aiming to reach our company’s full potential by cultivating an inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.