We are looking for a driven, reliable team member to help develop and drive demand generation and digital marketing programs. The Demand Generation Specialist will use a combination of marketing and sales automation technologies to implement and optimize multi-channel marketing campaigns. We need someone who has solid, proven success in email marketing, content marketing, paid media, social media, web, SEO, and marketing automation.
Our ideal person will monitor, analyze, test, and continually refine all components of campaign life cycles as well as follow email marketing best practices in order to optimize lead generation. They will partner closely with the marketing and sales team to drive awareness, demand, pipeline, and bookings. Our ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment and can prioritize based on business goals. This person must live in the Austin, TX area.
If you were working for us today, you would be:
- Designing and executing marketing programs to engage and influence clients' target markets
- Managing multiple campaigns simultaneously and making adjustments as needed to optimize results, and performing A/B testing regularly
- Using marketing automation platforms (HubSpot/Pardot/etc.) to optimize lead generation & lead nurturing processes through email campaigns, content marketing, paid media, and social media channels
- Converting targeted prospects through calls-to-action, landing pages, and content offers
- Establishing and managing PPC and social media ad campaigns that generate high-quality leads
- Optimizing PPC campaign performance and make recommendations to increase conversions while reducing CPC
- Tracking, reporting, and analyzing program performance, and making recommendations for further improvement.
- Maintaining knowledge of digital marketing best practices
- Maintaining knowledge of SparkCogniiton's products. solutions, customer applications, competitive product differences as well as underlying technologies
- Helping to develop rich content that attracts a qualified audience including blogs, whitepapers, eBooks, case studies, webinars, infographics, etc.
- Supporting new marketing programs, including webinars, online demos, content syndication, and other content
You may be a fit for our team if you have:
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in marketing, communications, or related field
- 2+ years of experience and proven results in developing effective marketing campaigns
- Proficiency in email marketing best practices, marketing rule, and guidelines
- Exceptional; written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytic and research skills
- A confident, self-starting nature with the ability to work independently and collaboratively
- The ability to quickly learn technical information and apply it in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with marketing automation tools such as Pardot, Marketo, Hubspot, etc. and sales force automation (e.g. Salesforce)
- Proficiency in Microsoft/Google Office Suite
- An interest and aptitude to understand the technology and its practical application
- A focus on execution with the ability to handle multiple assignments in a fast-paced environment
- Strong detail orientation, the ability to prioritize work and clearly communicate
- A hands-on approach with all facets of the job with the ability to think tactically
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; thrives in collaborative work environments
- Exceptional project management and organizational skills
- A strong analytical acumen
- A can-do, high-energy spirit and ability to navigate a rapidly changing environment
- Marketing analytics and SEO experience is a strong plus