The database market is massive (the IDC estimates it to be $119B+ by 2025!) and MongoDB is at the head of its disruption. The MongoDB community is transforming industries and empowering developers to build amazing apps that people use every day. We are the leading modern data platform and the first database provider to IPO in over 20 years. Join our team and be at the forefront of innovation and creativity.
We’re looking for a strategic and results-driven Demand Generation Specialist to support our expanding demand generation efforts. Reporting into the Senior Demand Generation Manager, you’ll be driving MongoDB’s value proposition and top-of-funnel strategy to support sales and marketing goals. Key responsibilities include planning, organizing, and executing campaigns and programs that generate new leads, advance existing opportunities, and target key accounts. This function provides support to the sales and marketing teams.
This role can be based out of our Austin, New York or San Francisco office or remotely in the North America region.Position Expectations
- Working collaboratively with other marketing functions (Field Marketing, Partner Marketing, Content Marketing, etc.) to build and execute a lead generation plan that delivers significant inbound, qualified leads and pipeline growth for our Tier 1 & 2 campaigns
- Project manage the set-up of landing pages, design assets, email campaigns, timelines, and deadlines for webinars
- Utilize multiple channels and self-serve technologies to execute campaigns and maximize results
- Ensure performance and ROI are tracked, and supporting processes set up to effectively measure outcomes
- Continually innovate processes and source, test, and evaluate potential new sources of lead-driving activities
Our ideal candidate for this role will have the following:
- Associate or Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of experience in marketing campaign execution /or demand generation in a technology company
- Ability to be both strategic and tactical in order to prioritize opportunities, test, and implement successful campaigns
- Demonstration of a metrics-driven approach to success and can show Return on Investment (ROI) by tracking results
- Superior project management and problem-solving skills
- Highly attentive to detail
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Content marketing experience a plus
- Eloqua, Salesforce and Jira experience a plus
- Digital marketing and SEO experience a plus
- Ability to quickly learn and become fluent in new technologies
- Efficient, highly productive multitasker, self-motivated, thrive in an entrepreneurial environment
- Able to quickly adapt, comfortable with change for a growing company that is rapidly evolving
- Team-player, willing to go the extra mile to help other team members excel
- Experience aligning with sales a plus
- Experience running targeted campaigns across Americas/EMEA/APAC is a plus
To drive the personal growth and business impact of our employees, we’re committed to developing a supportive and enriching culture for everyone. From employee affinity groups, to fertility assistance and a generous parental leave policy, we value our employees’ wellbeing and want to support them along every step of their professional and personal journeys. Learn more about what it’s like to work at MongoDB, and help us make an impact on the world!
MongoDB is committed to providing any necessary accommodations for individuals with disabilities within our application and interview process. To request an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter.
MongoDB, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and makes all hiring decisions without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.