Demand Marketing Manager at SpyCloud
SpyCloud is on a mission to keep companies and consumers safe from account takeover and online fraud. We are looking for an experienced Demand Marketing Manager to drive our lead generation efforts. This role will own a key portion of our strategic marketing plan: connecting enterprise cybersecurity buyers with engaging content and campaigns that result in real at-bats for our sellers. Cybersecurity is an exciting, evolving space, but being at the forefront of the fight to disrupt the cybercriminal economy makes SpyCloud a special place to work. If you’re driven to play a pivotal role in our pipeline-generating machine, please apply.
About the Role:
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the Demand Marketing Manager will plan and execute a broad range of lead generation and nurture programs, including but not limited to targeted email campaigns, content syndication, webinars, and event drive-to and follow-up — on our own and with third parties. This is a hands-on role requiring a mix of strategy, planning, execution and analytical skills. We need a Demand marketer who will bring fresh ideas as well as plans for growth and improvement in our existing programs, and can turn those ideas into action, iterate and improve performance.
- Manage end-to-end demand process: plan campaigns, set KPIs, define messaging, execute, track, measure, iterate.
- Educate internal stakeholders and build partnerships across the business with product, sales, and external vendors.
- Develop ideas for new content assets that serve as the backbone for your programs.
- Build marketing automation assets including emails, landing pages, and nurture programs to engage leads and push them down the funnel.
- Drive engagement with our digital and face-to-face events.
- Evaluate and manage third parties.
- Enable product launches.
- Maintain knowledge of demand generation trends, best practices and technologies.
- Develop insights and recommendations to continuously improve program effectiveness.
- Brainstorm and implement creative, out-of-the-box demand gen ideas to help us stand out.
- You’re motivated to follow a lead’s journey, able to understand the steps a lead takes before it becomes a qualified opportunity. You can take that knowledge and build programs to enable this at mass scale.
- You’re a world-class project manager, organized and able to manage your own projects, collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders, and meet competing deadlines.
- You have a firm grasp on marketing metrics & benchmarks, and how to measure campaign effectiveness.
- You’re an activator, self-starter, and both strategic and tactical — able to operationalize good ideas.
- You’re an excellent writer and clear communicator.
- You are a passionate, enthusiastic and see challenges as opportunities.
- You embrace an entrepreneurial mindset and are known for speed and agility in your work.
- You're consistently creative and intellectually curious about cybersecurity, marketing, and technology.
- 5+ years of marketing experience in demand gen execution – a combination of digital marketing, campaigns, marketing automation, content marketing, and/or field marketing/events.
- Experience in the cyber security industry preferred. Tech experience a must-have.
- Hands-on expertise in marketing automation & CRM tools (HubSpot and Salesforce).
- Expertise with MS Excel / Google Sheets and PowerPoint.
- Familiarity with Google Analytics.
- High degree of responsibility and follow-through.
- Able to juggle multiple, simultaneous projects.
SpyCloud is the leader in account takeover (ATO) prevention, protecting billions of consumer and employee accounts either directly or through product integrations. Our award-winning solutions proactively defeat fraud attempts and disrupt the criminals’ ability to profit from stolen information.
Our culture is something really special. We’re all driven to disrupt the cybercriminal economy as we keep customer accounts safe from compromise. We support a truly worthy and serious mission, but we have fun doing it together. If you are proactive, brave, and collaborative, you’ll fit right in.