Digital Advertising Strategist (Prospect/Client-Facing) at Postclick
Who is Postclick?
As the global leader in digital advertising conversion, we are on a mission to automate advertising conversion by dynamically delivering relevant post-click experiences at a scale previously thought impossible. We offer two impactful products to improve your advertising conversion - Instapage for SMB’s and the new Postclick Advertising Cloud platform for Enterprises.
Our diverse team is made up of innovators who seek high and push hard! We are a people-first tech start-up based in the SOMA area of San Francisco with offices in Austin, Texas, Timişoara, Romania, Warsaw, Poland, Bialystok, Poland, and some fully remote employees!
As a Postclicker, we treat everyone with respect. We love our jobs, even on Mondays. We strive to have buckets of fun!
Advertisers who focus only on getting more clicks are leaving their customers at the finish line. They need to finish strong with relevant landing page experiences that drive conversions. But most companies are not equipped to build these experiences at scale, so their conversion rate suffers. Postclick is changing that. Postclick helps digital marketers maximize their advertising conversions and return on ad spend by delivering hyper-relevant post-click experiences at a scale previously thought impossible.
Delivered as a tech-enabled service, Postclick combines unparalleled conversion expertise, which comes from creating over 2 million post-click experiences for 10,000 brands, with the world's first Post-Click Automation platform, which is powered by machine learning, data science, and automation! Click on this link to learn more about what we believe!
A bit about you...
You love your work, and you want to be a part of an extraordinary Team! You believe in having a diverse and inclusive culture that promotes equality for all. This role is ideal for marketers who want experience evaluating and influencing strategy for big-budget digital advertisers, while ultimately driving new business and growth for Postclick. You’ll use your customer acquisition expertise in paid media, landing pages, conversion rate optimization, and Postclick's own technology, to communicate to prospects how they can benefit from our innovative software.
Our team features the brightest hands-on strategists who have a true passion for tech and digital. Day-to-day, you’ll work closely with our sales team, assisting in the development of strategic opportunities pre-sale. As a client-facing Digital Advertising Strategist, you will be an integral part of the sales cycle. All Postclick prospects go through a digital advertising audit that you will perform on their different channels and then present your findings, insights, and recommendations in tandem with Account Executives.
Your experience will lend a hand in crafting new approaches to our client’s advertising conversion problems and this role is critical in ensuring we provide our clients with the absolute best customer experience.
A day in the life…
- Perform quantitative and qualitative analyses of Postclick prospect's digital advertising channels and their current post-click health/relevancy. and identifying the highest-impact optimization opportunities.
- Present strategic and tactical opportunities to drive conversion and revenue lift using a combination of Postclick and industry best practices.
- Use your background and expertise to position Postclick as a thought leader in client meetings and various public appearances.
- Ensure early post-sale strategy addresses top priority goals and needs of clients across a wide range of industries and verticals, and maintain consistency with the eventual launch strategy.
- Support the handoff to the Services team to ensure execution meets client expectations.
- Strategize and partner with Account Executives to identify key value initiatives for prospects.
- Effectively communicate how Postclick solves conversion issues, highlight both our value add and why we are the best in class.
- Create impactful written and verbal recommendations for potential clients.
- Work closely cross-departmentally to provide insight as needed, such as providing analysis on webinars, conducting conversion audits on landing pages, or speaking at events
We would love to hear from you if this sounds like you…
- Experience managing paid advertising budgets (minimum of $1M/year but preferably more), agencies, and integrated campaigns
- Minimum of 2 years experience in digital marketing, digital advertising, conversion optimization, or growth marketing.
- Experience working at a Digital Marketing/Advertising Agency company.
- Comfortable consulting with executives at Fortune 1000 companies.
- Strong understanding of paid acquisition channels and their role in the purchase cycle.
- Advanced background directly managing on-site optimization, acquisition, and/or conversion initiatives is a must; hands-on experience developing and executing campaign strategy to hit goals is required.
- Familiarity with common digital marketing tools, including but not limited to landing pages, A/B testing, CRM systems, website personalization, and ad channels (Google Ads, Facebook ads, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written; strong critical thinking, consultative, and analytical abilities.
- Ability to understand new technologies quickly and comprehensively.
- Comfortable interpreting and communicating advanced performance metrics relating to digital advertising campaigns.
- Strong critical thinking, consultative, and analytical abilities — you’re always thinking about ways your experience could be better while you’re online
If this sounds like you, then we can’t wait to meet you! Please send us your resume or detailed Linkedin profile and tell us a little about yourself with a cover letter that showcases some of the wondrous things you can do and why you want to work with us!
There's one more significant thing. We are an equal opportunity employer that searches for outstanding people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We take care of each other to build an inclusive work environment where we love to come to work every day, even Mondays! We'd be happy to provide reasonable accommodations to help you apply - Postclick Careers - Join Our Team.Some of our amazing benefits include...
- 15 Days standard PTO
- 10 Paid U.S. holidays
- 12 Mental health PTO days
- Paid sick leave
- Generous monthly WFH Stipend plus an office set up allowance
- Flexible work hours.
- Full health benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Top-of-the-line technology.
- Professional growth/continuing education (conferences, workshops, certifications, etc.)
- Hybrid office/WFH environment made up of some remote workers who will stay 100% remote post COVID and non-remote employees who will go back to the office two-three days a week once it’s safe.
- Globally Unified company.
- Ranked #16 tech company in SF for customer satisfaction and employee happiness
Under the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider employment-qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.