Digital Campaign Manager at Unity
Unity Technologies is seeking a Performance Marketing Manager for our Games vertical to drive our paid channels across all programs. In this role, you will support our B2B Account-based marketing efforts through paid channels and potentially support performance marketing campaigns across different business units. You will ultimately be helping drive revenue and impacting the bottom line at Unity!
We are looking for an individual who is proficient in paid media, with in-platform experience on Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Google (display and search), Bing, and Twitter. Ideally, you have proven experience in working closely with product marketing, web teams and campaign managers delivering high-quality leads or transactions that turned into revenue while maintaining an optimal ROAS. You will be a core member of our Demand Generation team!
What you’ll be doing
- Own the design, implementation, and operations of our multi-channel paid media engine, to deliver optimal ROAS across all business units
- Work closely with our Global Demand Generation Manager, to deliver hard-working paid ABM campaigns that engage and deliver leads within our targeted account list
- Constantly optimize paid channel setup and processes to ensure an efficient spend ratio and CPL across channels
- Own implementation and operations of performance marketing reporting across all initiatives, ensuring all needs are met across partners
- Work closely with Product Marketing and Demand Generation and Design teams to build highly-performing (engagement and ROAS) content funnels across all paid channel
What we’re looking for
- Experience in B2B Digital Marketing and paid media experience with a successful track record of executing, measuring, and delivering on digital marketing performance metrics (ROAS, CPL)
- In-platform experience across Google, Bing, Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn
- Excellent understanding of all paid media channels, including native
You might also have
- Experience working with long lead buying cycles and sophisticated technology solutions (SaaS is helpful)
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.