Digital Marketing Coordinator
Looking to join one of the hottest AI/ML startups in Austin? Our business is booming and we need a talented marketing professional to help propel our business. We are seeking an enthusiastic marketer who has a passion for creative content and marketing programs. Do you believe in the power of content? Do you value the attention to detail and creative skills it takes to create beautiful content? Do you thrive in fast-paced, start-up environments? Do you value work environments with amazing people? If you can answer yes to all, then this is the opportunity for you!
We believe inbound lead generation strategies are some of the most important marketing strategies companies execute when trying to grow the business. We are looking for a marketer who has a love for design and content with 2 – 5 years of marketing experience, eager to be an integral part of inbound marketing at a fast-paced tech company.
In this role, you will be a part of the marketing team, responsible for managing the content and automation of marketing campaigns through our inbound marketing software, Hubspot. You must be comfortable seeing marketing campaigns through from creation to completion. This includes managing creative assets, blog posts, social, email, as well as other promotional events and content to move leads through the Alegion buyer’s journey. Alegion is instrumental in helping some of the world’s largest companies execute on their AI project. Your target audience would be fortune 500 companies.
Do you want to work in the most exciting and impactful technology space of our time? Do you want to partner with those who work and create new opportunities in the global workforce?
Alegion is transforming how enterprises execute on Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning projects, while transforming the way people work. Our AI enablement platform integrates human intelligence at scale into the creation of high-quality training data, the validation and scoring of AI models and real-time exception handling. We accomplish this through our advanced data and task management platform and a growing network of on-demand trained human data specialists. By combining human intelligence and artificial intelligence, we accelerate time to market for AI and ML initiatives while reducing risk.
· Work closely with the marketing director to drive campaign execution and operations through our inbound marketing software
· Own content executed in lead-gen campaigns, support marketing processes and sales alignment around lead gen
· Develop professional creative assets used in campaigns
· Create, automate and optimize lead generation campaigns through Hubspot
· Some data and analysis management including segmentation analysis, list management and lead processes in Hubspot and our CRM
· Be the Hubspot power-user for the marketing team, bringing the best practices you have developed in your career to our marketing team
· Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Business
· 2-5 years experience in marketing or advertising
· Proficient in Photoshop / Illustrator a must
· Proofing and attention to detail a must
· Web design and HTML experience a plus
· Hubspot experience a plus
· Experience in marketing automation, email marketing and / or digital media
· Self-starter, with attention to detail and a passion for building and driving change
· Experience executing a multi-channel lead nurturing strategy a plus
· Experience in a start-up / tech environment a plus