Digital Marketing Director
Digital Marketing Director for Company Bringing Life Coaching to Kids!
- Based in Austin, Texas - remote office with monthly in-person strategy meetings
- Full time contract-to-hire
- We have a proven business model and have been certifying life coaches for children for the past 6 years. We currently have a small team of long-term contractors who support our business. Our goal is to position our company for growth and you would have an opportunity to make a significant contribution. This position is ideal for a proven digital marketer with an entrepreneurial mindset who has is ready to roll up your sleeves and grow a business.
Are you a hands-on online marketing wizard with a result-oriented mindset? Do you think in terms of funnels, engagement, conversion, analytics, ROAS, strategic planning, and revenue growth?
Do you have an entrepreneurial, roll-up-your-sleeves, do-what-it-takes mindset and love helping companies grow?
Do you have proven Digital Marketing Experience helping a company grow from multiple 6 figures (or less) to 7 figures?
We are looking for a seasoned Digital Marketer with a proven background in content marketing/SEO, paid marketing strategies, conversion, email deliverability, analytics, and project management to lead efforts in scaling our business through online marketing.
Adventures in Wisdom Inc. is a social impact company bringing personal development and life coaching to children around the world (in over 30 countries). We are a company with a proven business model that is positioned for growth.
This is a unique opportunity to become an integral part of a company that is creating positive social impact in the world.
You will become a key member of our team who will work side-by-side with the CEO to drive lead generation, conversion, and revenue growth through our digital marketing efforts. The goal of this position is to increase the ROI on all campaigns (existing and new) resulting in leveraged revenue growth.
You must be an innovative self-starter with proven experience:
- Strategizing, planning, executing overall marketing strategy and driving revenue growth through lead generation and conversion.
- Implementing/measuring/optimizing new funnel strategies – with emphasis on evergreen funnels - and increase ROI of existing funnels to drive growth.
- Managing and optimizing infrastructure including email deliverability and website speed/performance (especially for mobile).
- Implementing an effective search strategy and increasing Domain Authority - including consistent content marketing/SEO.
- Implementing/managing Google Analytics and marketing dashboard to bring stronger metrics-driven decision making into our company.
- Monetizing our existing list through effective segmentation and campaign optimization.
- Orchestrating social media presence/strategies to increase brand awareness and generate leads across digital channels that make sense for our company [Note: we have a Facebook Engagement/Ads manager on our team].
- Managing and reporting budgets and results – optimizing for ROI.
- Driving new and creative growth strategies.
- Building automated funnel assets (WordPress and Infusionsoft).
- Delivering on time and on budget - ensuring projects are completed on time, on budget, and and meet quality standards by holding contractors/vendors accountable.
- Creating repeatable processes, automating where possible, and documenting SOPs to ensure business continuity.
- Staying up-to-date with latest trends and best practices in online marketing and advising CEO.
- At least 6-8 years of experience as an online marketing manager/director for a company that is 90%+ online-marketing and online-delivery focused (not a brick-and-mortar business).
- Proven track record for consistent lead generation and sales conversion for a company with revenues of multiple six figures that at least double or tripled their sales while you were working with them.
- At least 15 years of marketing experience (including 6+ in online marketing)
- Very strong writing skills with 5+ years of experience copywriting/writing for the web.
- Proven project management, planning, and communication skills with experience managing virtual teams, projects, and outside vendors.
- Proven experience in creating/optimizing funnels that convert – including landing pages and email campaigns (A/B testing).
- Experience with infrastructure management such has managing/optimizing email deliverability and website performance.
- Extensive experience with Infusionsoft AND WordPress. We require this expertise in-house, so we can move quickly.
- Experience in creating, implementing, and optimizing Google AdWords campaigns.
- Solid knowledge of Google Analytics and metrics-driven decision making.
- Strong background in organic social media management, copywriting, content creation, and paid marketing strategy. The position requires a deep understanding of strategic capabilities across established and emerging social networks.
- Passion for personal development and a familiarity with the personal growth industry/coaching is a plus!
- Thinker and doer! Although we are a proven company, we are still somewhat early stage and each of us must wear “many hats”. No job is to big or too small.
- Problem solver who takes ownership of work, can overcome obstacles, and deliver results.
- Thrives in early-stage company, can optimize resources and budgets, and understands the importance of the financial bottom line.
- Must be extremely resourceful and/or have a knack for learning how to use new tools/programs you have never used before (and creating SOPs for use within AiW).
- Multi-tasker who can move quickly and change course mid-way through a project if needed.
- Must have a strong love for learning and growing with the rapidly moving digital landscape. Be the go-to person for understanding digital marketing development/trends with the ability to discern which strategies will work best for our market.
- Must be willing to document your processes and work flow (creating SOPs).
- Brings a positive, optimistic, can-do energy to the work environment.
- Team player who shares knowledge and supports development of the team.
- Must be comfortable using project management software to provide visibility/accountability into projects (we are implementing Asana)
- Wakes up every day wanting to make a positive difference in the world! Derives satisfaction from knowing you are making a positive lasting difference in young people’s lives.
This is a professional, work-from-home, contract-to-hire full time position.
Immediate start. Long-term applicants only please.
*** We have a very specific hiring process that we ask applicants to follow ***
This process will help ensure that our company is the right fit for you and that you are the right fit for us.
Please visit https://adventuresinwisdom.com/digital-marketing-director/ for a detailed job description, overview about our company/certification program, and application.
No calls please.
- Applicants only. Recruiters, please don't contact us.
Compensation: Based on qualifications and experience. Base + Bonus. Please submit compensation goals.